Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Title: Pictures of Clothing

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

Default Pictures of Clothing

Is there a place I can view pictures of all the different freestyle clothing? I tried zam but they are missing like literally 90% of the clothes and google images is not very helpful either. I am mostly intrested in viewing the farming chest rewards clothing and vaultberries. If only I could get example of what each item looks like, color doesnt matter, then I can decide what I want to buy.

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Pictures of Clothing

Sadly I don't think something like this exists. I would make a guide myself but I'm a girl, so I don't have any of the guy clothing. Sorry I can't help you out! 8/
    AangXD likes this.

Baybo is offline Master Gamer

I wish something like this existed...

True story!

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

@Zal Always so helpful, such a guide would take months to gather

Well if more people try to update ZAM with picture ... I think if you make a thread for them then some people will post theirs. And then, later on I will try to update ZAM picture with more free style stuff ...

makdazumi is offline Newbie Explorer

I have a question, how do I write my own post?
    MakDaZumi

Elura is offline Master Gamer

Hmm, I don't know much about ZAM or how to add images there, but I have a lot of clothing items from the farm that I could get images of. I also have some Mystery Chest items and almost all the SSV gear. I don't have boys clothing though, so someone else would have to do that.

makdazumi if you look at the top of the forum, there is a green button that says 'Make New Post'. Just click on that button, and you will be able to make your own post. If you use the basic tools that come up, it's actually pretty easy to use. If you decide to Go Advanced, then switch to 'code', however, it's more complicated, but you can actually do more with it. I wouldn't advise using that method, however, unless you know how to code a thread.

chase123456tan is offline Master Gamer

It'd be easier if we all tried to make one.
    But it'd be SUPAH awesome if there was one.
    KATAANG
    I'm taking the Timeless Isle for the GEAR!
    Beware, Thunder King, nobody is safe from my monk.

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

Okay well I am intrested in the following items:
    cowboy hat
    designer gloves
    riding pants
    gold buckled knee high boots

Could anyone post some pics of these, item icons and/or as worn? Also could anyone tell me if any of these are restricted to one gender? Also one more sort of random question, I have a swimmer short sleeve shirt, is there swimmer pants/shorts to go with it? These questions probably sound noob and if so I apologize, but I am admittedly somewhat new. I have only played the game for about 2 months and I spent basically all of that leveling and questing.

jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Zyonmkxq View Post
    Okay well I am intrested in the following items:
    cowboy hat
    designer gloves
    riding pants
    gold buckled knee high boots

Could anyone post some pics of these, item icons and/or as worn? Also could anyone tell me if any of these are restricted to one gender? Also one more sort of random question, I have a swimmer short sleeve shirt, is there swimmer pants/shorts to go with it? These questions probably sound noob and if so I apologize, but I am admittedly somewhat new. I have only played the game for about 2 months and I spent basically all of that leveling and questing.

They are for both genders I only have the hat, gloves and pants. I don't know prices and I don't have the boots anymore so I can't show you what they look like:

l.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast