Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

Icon5 Picture Problems

Okay, well, you know how there's a certain amount of Bandwidth you're allowed? Well, supposedly, this bandwidth isn't used when you use Tinypic, ImageShack, or PhotoBucket. I uploaded a couple picture on TinyPic of my cats on HD&E, and the bar at the top of the pop-up that lets you upload pictures to your album went up! The reason I use Tinypic is so the bar won't go up. Can somebody clarify this for me?

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

Epic Becca is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Picture Problems

Umm Does this have to do with uploading them to fri? Cause I dont get what your saying. :/
    And WHat about the BandWidth?

Sorry-ima try and help(:

Back Online!

Yeah, I'm a bit confusing sometimes.

I don't have a problem uploading them, it's just, when I paste the TinyPic URL thingy into the uploader and upload the image, the little bar that says ____ out of ___ MB goes up. I thought the purpose of TinyPic was to eliminate that. I would enjoy clarification on why the bar goes up.

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

That's because you're still uploading the photo to your album, thereby using bandwidth on the site. If you embed the picture into a post that you have uploaded to TinyPic, ImageShack etc., it will not use bandwidth on the site.

What you are doing is taking the same picture, but still uploading it to the site's bandwidth by putting it in your album.

Oh! Thank you Kelvin! That clears everything up.