Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Title: Physical packs??

me7451 is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Physical packs??

Helloo, All very new to the Physical card side of TCG . What card packs have the virtual rewards exactly? I know the Starter packs come with the dog, membership, shirt etc. but what are the other packs IF there are any? all very confused. Please lend me all of your knowledge on physical TCG packs! Thankkkksssss

Yoshinator is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Physical packs??

As far as I know, they are discontinued and no longer sold. Those that are around have items such as rocker or other expensive TCG items you see.

1st Generation Free Realmer
    3rd Generation Insider

not even on things like eBay or amazon?

It is possible people are still selling them there but the chances are not many are even there anymore.

3rd Generation Insider

No other way to get the items like rocker or Tiara then i guess?

N
    O
    P
    E.

Hoped this helped.

3rd Generation Insider

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

You can chance it and try to buy off of amazon or ebay as you said but 1) you will almost certainly be scammed and 2) it will come at an insane price. Most PR's (physical rewards) are redeemed so it is also risky trading for them ingame but should you find someone who is willing to give up the incredibly rare PR's you will have to be prepared to pay upwards of multiple millions of coins or trade for a grocery list of rares. IMO PR's arent worth your time or investment, there are plenty of other nifty items that can be bought to display wealth without breaking the bank. I just go with VR's, you can buy every single VR in the game for less then the price of 1 rocker item. Since I am a collector of sorts is far more appealing to me to have every VR in the game rather then one or 2 PRs.

i agree with zyon i have actually searched ebay and amazon for them and their prises truly are insane but it doesnt matter weather you look wealthy or not all that matters is that you match your style
    Dawn73 and Zyonmkxq like this.
    IGN-B3lla1o1
    CHEESE & COOKIES

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bellagoldenheart912 View Post
    i agree with zyon i have actually searched ebay and amazon for them and their prises truly are insane but it doesnt matter weather you look wealthy or not all that matters is that you match your style
    I agree with matching your style>showing off. Most players only want PR's and VR's to show off how rich they are (myself included.) Thing is, I dont even wear those items. With all the different clothing items in the game it really easy to create your own unique style without having to pay millions of coins. Personally I like the items from the farming chest and wheels the best and most of those items are preety cheap excluding maybe berets. SSV provided tons of new items and clothing combinations that are easily obtainable and can be bought for very little coins. Point is Im not sure why people are so obsessed with certain items in the game like milk gloves, rocket, ect. IMO those items arent even cool looking and some of the most expensive clothing in the game are plaid style items which I wouldnt get caught dead wearing in real life lol. If we all dressed for style rather then showing off we would be spending less then 100k on a set and not 10 mil.

Since a good part of today's kids in rl have been taught to "wear" their economic status, I don't see this happening anytime soon.

On topic:
    Soon after it was announced the physical packs were being discontinued, collectors started buying them up to make some real money. About a year ago the supplies finally dwindled to "sold out". The few remaining packs are insanely expensive and, to me more worrisome than used codes, is spending that money and getting a health potion.
    Last edited by Siobhan EmeraldCastle; 02-08-2013 at 10:44 PM.
    "I'll get you my pretties!"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast