Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

kitty13115 is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon5 -Photo Editor?-

I see a lot of people using a cool photo editor, like Chikita. They make backgrounds and cool effects. How? What do they use?
    It has to be free, btw.

Default Re: -Photo Editor?-

There are different ones you can use. Two that I like that are on the interent and therefore dont require a download are Picnik.com and Photobucket.com. They are both free. I downloaded a photoshop program to my computer called Gimp (GNU image manipulation program). It is like a free version of Adobe Photoshop, but it is really complicated. Picnik and Photobucket can do a lot of the things most people would use Gimp or Adobe for anyway and dont need to be downloaded. I would try those out first, Picnik and Photobucket, and see how those work and answer your needs. Good luck and Hope this helped!

I use Tinypic.com. But I'm not sure if you put cool backgrounds... :/

taylorskydawn is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Sharpsword View Post
    There are different ones you can use. Two that I like that are on the interent and therefore dont require a download are Picnik.com and Photobucket.com. They are both free. I downloaded a photoshop program to my computer called Gimp (GNU image manipulation program). It is like a free version of Adobe Photoshop, but it is really complicated. Picnik and Photobucket can do a lot of the things most people would use Gimp or Adobe for anyway and dont need to be downloaded. I would try those out first, Picnik and Photobucket, and see how those work and answer your needs. Good luck and Hope this helped!
    I use Picnik and Photobucket.
    THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES

Jaime Rider is offline Master Gamer

Gimp......................