Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29
  1. #1
    rangerlump is offline Newbie Explorer
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    8

    Default Pets, Pets....everywhere (in my yard!!)

    Anyway to remove all the pets running around in my yard? I am always stepping in something, or tripping over them with a plate full of BBQ.

  2. #2
    XxronxX's Avatar
    XxronxX is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,220

    Default Re: Pets, Pets....everywhere (in my yard!!)

    keep em :3 they will make cha house alive
    D E L A Y


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,075

    Default Re: Pets, Pets....everywhere (in my yard!!)

    ya I agree with Ron!

    K-ON!
    I don't suggest you to open the following spoiler. I think it'll explode! Run!
    Spoiler: show
    Silly you, why did you open the spoiler? Haha.

  4. #4
    aparrot7's Avatar
    aparrot7 is offline Amateur Gamer
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    314

    Default Re: Pets, Pets....everywhere (in my yard!!)

    They make the house have more life!

    Commander Conner
    Proud member of Imperious. Visit my Resort!

  5. #5
    AutumnBubbles2's Avatar
    AutumnBubbles2 is offline Pro Gamer
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    567

    Default Re: Pets, Pets....everywhere (in my yard!!)

    yEP THE more pets the happier not the bbq though....

    IGN: Thalassa found on Server 2 and 4 roaming with my puppy Luna
    CAUTION: Fangirling ahead

  6. #6
    Zadira Kindleriver's Avatar
    Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,010

    Default Re: Pets, Pets....everywhere (in my yard!!)

    I think the only way to remove them is to have a ref remove them permanently. I would shiver every time I saw my snake so I had a ref take it back. Now I am not so afraid that my snake will creep up on me any more.

    It would be nice to have a button to dismiss them when we are busy working on our houses but the great thing is if you are at your house very often you never have to feed, bathe or pet them. They stay happy all the time.



  7. #7
    Pilar's Avatar
    Pilar is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,682

    Default Re: Pets, Pets....everywhere (in my yard!!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Zadira Kindleriver View Post
    I think the only way to remove them is to have a ref remove them permanently. I would shiver every time I saw my snake so I had a ref take it back. Now I am not so afraid that my snake will creep up on me any more.

    It would be nice to have a button to dismiss them when we are busy working on our houses but the great thing is if you are at your house very often you never have to feed, bathe or pet them. They stay happy all the time.
    I didn't know that you couldn't dismiss pets . Why not ?

  8. #8
    RandomPlayer's Avatar
    RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    23,218

    Default Re: Pets, Pets....everywhere (in my yard!!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Pilar View Post
    I didn't know that you couldn't dismiss pets . Why not ?
    Not from your house when you're home, at least. If you mean taking out a pet to follow you and then dismiss it, that's not what Zadira was talking about.

    Well, Referee powers aside, there's no option for that. I guess you could try trapping them somewhere, though.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

  9. #9
    aparrot7's Avatar
    aparrot7 is offline Amateur Gamer
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    314

    Default Re: Pets, Pets....everywhere (in my yard!!)

    You cant trap them, sometimes the trap them selves under my jump pad, but they can move through blocks (crazy glitch)

    Commander Conner
    Proud member of Imperious. Visit my Resort!

  10. #10
    Rain Wolfheart's Avatar
    Rain Wolfheart is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,940

    Default Re: Pets, Pets....everywhere (in my yard!!)

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    Well, Referee powers aside, there's no option for that. I guess you could try trapping them somewhere, though.
    Yep, I trap mine sometimes. You have to make like a fence of blocks somewhere, then summon them one by one so that they stay there. But sometimes mine just walk through it... ? It's actually kinda funny!
    Allons-y.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •