Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Rainbows is offline Pro Gamer

Default Pet trainer clothes??

(my pointless sad story, no need to read) Every time i hear pet trainer or vault, i feel upset because i joined free realms before the "big update" i left for like half a year, and came back to see for some reason i can put adventure clothes on my pet trainer, that's the first thing i did to. Being still new (pet trainer is the only thing i leveled by then) i felt so cool, i thought it was a glitch so to make sure i don't have to change back i sold all my pet trainer outfits, and i had so much vault and clothes that would be considered rare, i am a freak at selling stuff that i don't need to keep my inventory small, so i sold everything.....The end

i plan to try and buy pet trainer if even possible, and to run around in it, in memory of my favorite job.... does anyone have a rough estimate of a full pet trainer outfit? i probably wouldn't be able to afford it and probably will never get to buy it, but i guess its a good virtual long term goal, any estimates?

also what colors do they come in? i remember i used to have a green outfit but that's about it. whats probably the cheapest color?

What are even the chances of finding a seller?

Also is it true that there are no shoes for pet trainer? i think i remember only wearing adventurer shoes i got for a quest

Does anyone actually have a set (not to buy obviously but it would be rather cool if i could see a screen shot )
    IGN: Rainbows
    The Walking Dead, Zombies, Art, Slipknot, Metallica, Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, Stone Sour, System of a Down, Five Finger Death Punch, Skyrim, Assassins Creed, and Reddit...Yeah

Luckycharm27 is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Pet trainer clothes??

Hi there! Yea those were the "good ole days" for sure lol. The pet trainer pants came in blue, green and tan. And that job did come with pet trainer boots. I have the full set that I would never part with. I will try to post a pick as soon as I can =) If not, I'm usually on server six at the beach if you want to see it. Take care and fun.

3daysgrace is offline Master Gamer

As lucky charm said there is green and blue and tan pet trainer pants as for the tan it is not trade able that I can recall the blue and green pet trainer pants are though. If I am correct I think the blue and green pair can range from 700k-1m. As for the aprons there are green (which is notices tradable), icy , light purple, yellow, black, and dark red. The most rare of these are the black red and icy these normally sell 1m or maybe 1.5. The light purple and yellow are the most common so, they range from 700k-800k. And the pet trainer shoes aren't trade able either BUT I have found that the white knee high combat boots from sunstone valley look just like them, but id say they would be under 100k and the pet trainer hats I have saw dark red and white I wouldn't know for sure what price range these would be but I have saw the dark red one go for 600k before. Hope this helps!

thanks this really helped! It seems cheaper than i thought! but i still wont be able to afford it. so are there any prices for hats? are is it just something you cant really put a price on?
    The Walking Dead, Zombies, Art, Slipknot, Metallica, Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, Stone Sour, System of a Down, Five Finger Death Punch, Skyrim, Assassins Creed, and Reddit...Yeah

Pinktree2010 is offline Master Gamer

Pet trainer caps generally go for about 20k to 80k because not many people like them.
    Treeble-tastic!

-Limited IG time due to work-

well the pet trainer cap seems like something i could afford....

does anyone have like a total? pants + apron + hat ?

Pinktree2010 is offline Master Gamer

Pants + Apron + Hat = 1,000,000 to 1,500,000 (pending on the colors you choose)
    Treeble-tastic!

-Limited IG time due to work-