Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Title: Pet Trainer

Chase Silvergem is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Pet Trainer

why do i keep seeing ppl with pet trainer clothes on is it a job because i knw it was but why do ppl have pet trainer stuff and is there any way to get it????
    Chase Silvergem
    <Insiders>

Check Out My New Store I Am Adding More Jobs PM Me The Job You Would Like In The Store I Will Hold Items For You If You Cant Buy Them At The Moment. Help Me Get Enough Money To Buy Goth Clothes!!! Here Is A Link To My Store http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...ad.php?t=25915

trish19 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Pet Trainer

Hello Chase Silvergem! Well, I joined in Feb - March so i don't know much. But to my prediction i think you can't get it No More. That is why people offer more money for it then i past i believe. To my opinion pet trainer clothes aren't fancy looking so many don't need them. So they sell it low and the average selling price made the other people sell lower and lower so i think The Only Way to get it is to trade with others. No quest or anything else.
    And if SOE brings that job back (I think you get clothes from the Job or quest for the job) you can get the clothes.
    And if would like to buy it, i think the average selling price is... 60k. I don't really know because i don't buy them xD.
    Hope that Helps!!

----

Rhyme is offline Pro Gamer

Pet trainer job has been removed a while ago o.o The only way you can get equipment for that job now is to buy it
    Buying House Items at 5x sales price and Selling booster packs~

Fallenangel123 is offline Amateur Gamer

The Ppl you see with the pet trainer clothes Prob ether bought them from someone who had it..Or.. It could be a old player who lvled their pet trainer when the job was still on the job list .. Soe let the ppl who lvled their pet trainer (even a little) Keep the Job and The Clothes you wear on the job ...so the old players could be the ppl you see wearing the clothes. (knows this cause was one of the old players) ..Hope I helped you get your info
    Spoiler: show
    SPAM is an acronym that stands for Stupid Pathetic Annoying Messages. ಠ_ಠ

Spoiler: show
    My DeviantArt Profile ;3 ->http://topendi.deviantart.com/

gigatomboy is offline Master Gamer

Pet Trainer used to be a job, before December of 2009, when SOE-FR decided that little kids hated it... and they removed it. It's intended that they will eventually add a "Trophy System" To replace the old job. But so far, nothing.

If you inspect people to see if they have the pet trainer job... You can't see it. Sadly...

The pet trainer Clothing items are not availiable--- and where a result of the Pet Trainer Questline.
    (((I have them all! Yay!)))

You won't find me on FreeRealms anymore. If you want to meet me in Mabinogi, my IGN is Svanett & I'm on server Alexina.

Tinybuzz is offline Explorer

I just decided to level this job the other day, only to find out it's been removed... can someone describe what Pet Trainer job was like?

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Tinybuzz View Post
    I just decided to level this job the other day, only to find out it's been removed... can someone describe what Pet Trainer job was like?
    You'd have your pet perform a trick and a small minigame would ensue where you trace a simple picture within a set amount of time (about ten seconds, I believe). Depending on how well and how fast you trace the picture, you'd get stars once the trick is done. With each successful trick, your pet would get better (and eventually "level up) at the performed trick (there was only cats and dogs at this time). You could have your pet perform anywhere you wish. I believe the timer is what made it difficult for enough players to get the job removed entirely.

Since the removal of the job, it seems all Card Duelist-, Adventurer-, and Pet Trainer-specific clothing was changed to simply Freestyle.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

spazking55 is offline Pro Gamer

Every single reply on here is true...... I think.
    The Magic It Calls To Me!

Surflight is offline Master Gamer

As of December 14, 2009, this job has been effectively removed from the game. Anyone who obtained this job prior to the update is permitted to change into the job simply for showing off your clothing, but all quests and abilities have been removed.
    This is what I got from FR ZAM. I also want to mention that when you get any items for Pet trainer you are aloud to wear them in adventurer.

Chase Silvergem is offline Amateur Gamer

thx that helps
    Chase Silvergem
    <Insiders>

Check Out My New Store I Am Adding More Jobs PM Me The Job You Would Like In The Store I Will Hold Items For You If You Cant Buy Them At The Moment. Help Me Get Enough Money To Buy Goth Clothes!!! Here Is A Link To My Store http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...ad.php?t=25915

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast