Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Chase Silvergem is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Permalink button

what is the permalink button? i see t and when i click it the screen like moves or like it goes to the next pot or something what is it?
    Chase Silvergem
    <Insiders>

Check Out My New Store I Am Adding More Jobs PM Me The Job You Would Like In The Store I Will Hold Items For You If You Cant Buy Them At The Moment. Help Me Get Enough Money To Buy Goth Clothes!!! Here Is A Link To My Store http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...ad.php?t=25915

Kade Wolfspotter is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Permalink button

Quote Originally Posted by Chase Silvergem View Post
    what is the permalink button? i see t and when i click it the screen like moves or like it goes to the next pot or something what is it?
    It's a link directly to a post within a thread. Instead of giving someone a link to the thread and saying "look at post #63", you can give them the permalink from post #63 and it will take them right there to the post.

kitty13115 is offline Amateur Gamer

hmm,..idk,...

oh thx i get it
    Chase Silvergem
    <Insiders>

Check Out My New Store I Am Adding More Jobs PM Me The Job You Would Like In The Store I Will Hold Items For You If You Cant Buy Them At The Moment. Help Me Get Enough Money To Buy Goth Clothes!!! Here Is A Link To My Store http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...ad.php?t=25915

I cant close the thread lol
    Chase Silvergem
    <Insiders>

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Kade Wolfspotter View Post
    It's a link directly to a post within a thread. Instead of giving someone a link to the thread and saying "look at post #63", you can give them the permalink from post #63 and it will take them right there to the post.
    Oh Yay, That will help me gather things, to join the Insiders Guild. I might create A List of my Links, post it in some blog, and then I will tell Ashley to check there for my posts. So that I can continue to RP
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.