Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By The Flaming Trident
  • 1 Post By Zalesana

Title: Out of bounds areas

EpikalAshley is offline Explorer

Default Out of bounds areas

Hello! One thing I have been confused about are these 'Out of Bounds' areas on Free Realms. What are out of bounds areas and can and how do you get to them?
    Spoiler: show
    Apparently you can get stuck in these areas too
    Life is lite a metaphor, it may not make sense, but it always has a meaning.

GriffinSilentgulf is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Out of bounds areas

I read somewhere that it's against the rules to talk about them here

The Flaming Trident is offline Master Gamer

You can talk about them, but you can't tell how to get there.
    Zalesana likes this.
    "This forum is now closed and read-only" - No one ever

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Out of bounds areas are the areas in Free Realms that you aren't supposed to be able to get to. I'm sure you've hit an invisible wall while running around in game before. The area behind invisible walls is considered "out of bounds". 8] An example of an out of bounds area is the rainbow tower in the center of Merry Vale. There's a rainbow wall around the mini island that stops you from getting inside. Some players figured out a way to get in there a while back. As far as getting stuck in these areas go, I've never heard of people getting stuck. I wouldn't reccomend trying to get out of bounds though. Most out of bounds areas (like lavender cost) are just huge fields of miscolored and strangely shaped land. There really isn't much to see, and going out of bounds is considered against the rules. 8] Edit: turns out it's not. Thanks for correcting me, guys! 8]
    Last edited by Zalesana; 07-12-2013 at 01:36 PM.
    Kiwa8D likes this.

pokegroup is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Zalesana View Post
    Out of bounds areas are the areas in Free Realms that you aren't supposed to be able to get to. I'm sure you've hit an invisible wall while running around in game before. The area behind invisible walls is considered "out of bounds". 8] An example of an out of bounds area is the rainbow tower in the center of Merry Vale. There's a rainbow wall around the mini island that stops you from getting inside. Some players figured out a way to get in there a while back. As far as getting stuck in these areas go, I've never heard of people getting stuck. I wouldn't reccomend trying to get out of bounds though. Most out of bounds areas (like lavender cost) are just huge fields of miscolored and strangely shaped land. There really isn't much to see, and going out of bounds is considered against the rules. 8]
    So going into the thing in Merry Vale is against the rules?

....I'm all for it.

The Flaming Trident is offline Master Gamer

I don't see why it should be against the rules. Maybe a disclaimer but not against the rules. It's your own fault if you end up losing everything.
    "This forum is now closed and read-only" - No one ever

Ragu is offline Pro Gamer

I wouldn't say that going OOB is against the rules, but rather that players weren't supposed to find their ways to OOB areas. It used to be heavily monitored, but since then it has become more acceptable and SOE doesn't seem to care much unless you are causing trouble OOB. An OOB area in itself is what is leftover from the animation of Free Realms. Some of it is for effect or to contribute to the atmosphere, such as the Merry Vale rainbow, while other areas are just blank space waiting to be developed on.

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

I was always told it was against the rules, and assumed it was still that way. My mistake. 8]

Laylanai is offline Explorer

Out of Bounds is the part of Free Realms which is a mystery-Kind of. Its just a deserted place where new content is being formed. For example, Sunstone Valley was once out of bounds. And now its open. You can glitch and find a way to get into an out of bounds area. If you somehow glitch and lose your items, The referees cannot help you. This gives you more information. https://help.freerealms.com/app/answ...%20of%20bounds