Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: OOB Lots?

IamPowerOfStars is offline Pro Gamer

Default OOB Lots?

Is it safe and okay to explore outside your house gates? or is that not allowed? *also, if this question isn't supposed to be asked, sorry :3*

Spoiler: show
    TASTE TEH RAINBOWWWWZ xD

Oona is offline Explorer

Default Re: OOB Lots?

I visited a house that had one of a pair of teleporters outside the gate. You could teleport out. I wandered around to the edges of the area for almost an hour. There were other buildings that looked like houses, but I don't think they were. This was a Snowhill lot. I didn't run into anyone and the npcs I found were just decorative. I also didn't find any connection, along the edges of the zone, to any part of the rest of the game.

I don't know hardly anything about the game, but I don't think what I did was wrong. I wasn't looking for cheats or exploits, and I wasn't expecting to find any. I was just curious. I'll bet player houses are isolated from each other to keep glitches or malicious home owners under tight control.

Tabi is offline Master Gamer

It's Not Allowed , Lol

Oona is offline Explorer

How can it be not allowed when a person, like me, can accidentally do it? If the game devs don't want it done, they should fix the glitches that allow that to happen.

Given that SOE has been dealing with a huge number of login attempts using stolen passwords lately, I'm thinking that if this is on their list of sins, it's not very high up there...

Tabi is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Oona View Post
    How can it be not allowed when a person, like me, can accidentally do it? If the game devs don't want it done, they should fix the glitches that allow that to happen.

Given that SOE has been dealing with a huge number of login attempts using stolen passwords lately, I'm thinking that if this is on their list of sins, it's not very high up there...
    Agreed , Though , I've Been " Warned " Of It On My Current Account , And Suspended A Lot On My Other Account For It . You Just Can't Be Caught Doing It . And It's FR . They'll Only Notice If You Post About It ( Rarely Anyway ) ; Or Someone Tells Them . Half The Stuff FR Has , Says , And Does Is Completely Ignorant And Worthless Anyway . Like Half Of What The Filters Actually Filter . So We're Not Allowed To Oob . LOL .