Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

King Empoleon is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon9 Is online dating allowed in Free Realms?

No, I'm not saying that I online date, I'm just curious, I want to know if I should report online daters or not.
    Olny 55% of plepoe can raed tihs.
    I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre

filerath is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Is online dating allowed in Free Realms?

well i don't think that you will get in trouble for it but i personally would not recomend it and would just play the game.

free realms rule http://tinyurl.com/yee73ly/.gif
    http://tinyurl.com/yc9zjhh/.gif
    http://tinyurl.com/y9gk2yc/.gif

in game name: xavier fiercetalon
    guild <insiders>
    server: all
    favorite hobby: playing my trombone!
    favorite saying: Marching band rules!!!!!!!
    OH AND BY THE WAY I AM A BOY!!!!!! LOL

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

I don't know of a rule on FreeRealms that prohibits it, though I doubt you'd get to talk much with the filter about. Unless specified by the game/website rules, online dating shouldn't be a problem. According to a study, 80% of couples actually meet over the internet.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

alex85 is offline Master Gamer

REALLY?!?!???! wow amazing

Seth Ninjax is offline Master Gamer

I dont know about that
    <Insiders>
    All Servers

Level 20 All Jobs

King Empoleon is offline Amateur Gamer

Hmm...I think they allow it, I can't find it anywhere in the Code of Conduct. And I guess RandomPlayer is right, most of the messages they say is blocked by the filter.
    Olny 55% of plepoe can raed tihs.
    I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre