Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

GabbyClark1 is offline Master Gamer

Default One-Hit Knockout?

A guy asked me to duel him and when we were in the duel he used an attack and it said sorry you lost. (whatever it says when you loose a duel) Then I told him use a different weapon and I still lost from one hit. Is it a glitch or something?
    Spoiler: show
    Check out my poems thread. And no link o.o Find it yourself under the creative writing section o.o

Benny Solarhammer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: One-Hit Knockout?

Possibly you were using a low level combat job, and therefore lost easily, or he used a very strong attack. If you used a max level combat job, it is most likely a glitch. I hope this helps.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

GabbyClark1 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Solarhammer View Post
    Possibly you were using a low level combat job, and therefore lost easily, or he used a very strong attack. If you used a max level combat job, it is most likely a glitch. I hope this helps.
    I guess it was a glitch then because we were both max level and used weapons of same damage.
    Spoiler: show
    Check out my poems thread. And no link o.o Find it yourself under the creative writing section o.o

Michael23 Jordan23 is offline Master Gamer

Rofl, I love when I do tht to other ppl xD It is not a glitch it is an awsome weapon xD And the weapon is coins shop xD Muahahahahahahahahaha! Lol
    Last edited by Michael23 Jordan23; 08-21-2011 at 01:08 PM.
    Social Media -> Instagram and Twitter: Jaeko9 Steam: Jaeko9 -I basically sit in the shadows and no one pays attention to me.‚Äč-