Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Layla Littlenymph

Title: OMG OMG OMG What kind of bike is this??!!!!

Starz is offline Explorer

Default OMG OMG OMG What kind of bike is this??!!!!

I just saw this girl with the SICKEST bike!!! I wanna know what kind it is and how do i get one!?!?!?!

I cant post the pic cuz its not working. But its place and it has rainbow wheels and rainbows handles on the bike

ToriMistskater is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: OMG OMG OMG What kind of bike is this??!!!!

I'm guessing your talking about my friends bike if your at the insider party right now xDD (Her name is- Emily Earthmeadow) I'm not sure how she did that or what that is XD
    IGN: Tori Mistskater (Known As Emmmy, Blushing Cupcake, or Kylâ)
    Levi Lifesabor&Toxic Jac are real hobos!♥

meyling is offline Explorer

do the wheels light up and stuff ? if it does , she probably got it from the Fan Fair thing ! remember when they said they accidentaly gave out the member pack with the Fan faire shirt ?
    well yeahh there you go ! people who attended the fan faire were promised that bike since they accidentaly sent out the pack to every member o;

Sounds like a fun bike. Who wouldn't want one with rainbows?
    Live your life to the fullest each and every single day, for who knows how much time you have the chance to endure it?

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

Im pretty sure you saw the futeristic bike you win them at the housing things o__o i forgot what they called lol.
    Narwhales. Bai.

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by meyling View Post
    do the wheels light up and stuff ? if it does , she probably got it from the Fan Fair thing ! remember when they said they accidentaly gave out the member pack with the Fan faire shirt ?
    well yeahh there you go ! people who attended the fan faire were promised that bike since they accidentaly sent out the pack to every member o;
    Lol...

The "rainbow" is the give away phrase.
    That is the Rainbow Bike; Last years Fan Faire prize for attendees. It is an exclusive item, and can NOT be had unless it is added to SC at some later date (which I highly doubt).

The Fire Pegasus and FP pony pet, were the orignal intended prize, but as Meyling pointed out, they were accidentaly released to all existing members. They were intended to be exclusive, but were introduced to SC earlier this year, along with the Laketree Lot. The Rainbow Bike was a "make up" gift for those that actually attended Fan Faire, and I doubt you will ever see them available for in-game purchase.
    Toxic Seth and meyling like this.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>