Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By DespicableDani

Title: Old account help!

Queen Raven is offline Banned

Default Old account help!

I have an old account that was compromised, so they suspended it until i can prove that i own it. I have EVERY piece of info i need except for the last 4 credit card digits (it is my dads credit card and he is not in contact with me anymore), is there any way to get this account back? they say that they need the last credit card digits but im just wondering.....

DespicableDani is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Old account help!

Hm, I'd explain the situation about the last four digits, but I'd also try and describe what's on the account? Also you could answer the security question, if you haven't already.
    Dawn73 and Zalesana like this.
    My adventure ends here.

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

I think I've run into a similar problem before where I had to answer some questions to prove that I was the owner of the account. Have you tried giving them the info that you already have? I didn't feel comfortable putting some of the information that they asked for on there and they were fine with what I gave them.

Emma Maefield is offline Pro Gamer

I have had the EXACT problem with my original FR account from years ago!! My dad no longer has his credit card anymore though he got a new one... I've been battling with them about this for a year and still don't know what to do! They still want the last 4 digits of his credit card... even though he doesn't even physically have it anymore.
    ign:
    webkinz

Thank you guys for the help, i will see if i can do anything.

They can't do anything. Thank you guys so much for the help though! I really appriciate it