Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Allyrose is offline Explorer

Default Official forums

On the little parents guide thing on the main free realms website, it says people 13 and under cannot access the forums, but it also says that there is an option to enable or disable the forums. So, my 11 year old cousin assumed that meant you could enable or disable it for 13 and under too, so she got her mom to enable it, yet she can still only see the official announcements forum, which she has no interest in whatsoever, lol. So, to get to the actual question, is it possible to enable the forums for people who are 13 and under?
    Thanks for reading
    ~Ally Rosepetal

Erìc >:P is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Official forums

I don't know what you mean by "Enable" the forums, but you can set it to where you are allowed to view the forums and the posts within, but if you're under 13 you cannot sign up.

I just meant on the parental controls it has buttons that say enable or disable, lol, and I assumed that meant what you said, lets you view the forums, and she did set it on enable, so she should be able to see it, but she can still only see the official announcements O.o Maybe her's is messed up or something? Idk.
    ~Ally Rose

Epic Becca is offline Master Gamer

Can you pull up a picture of what it looks like? It may also be if you had to put your birthday, and she put #/#/2000, then we know she is 11. If you were to have put #/#/1998 or #/#1997 then she would be past 13.
    (# = a date)

Back Online!

She said when she made an account she did have to put in her birthday, and she put in 2000, and she also said that the thing she's enabling says view forum posts, and above it it says create forum posts, but she cant click on that and it's grayed out, I'm guessing because she's under 13. It's kinda hard and confusing to get the info, cause she's email and texting me all this info, because she knows I know more about free realms than her, lol. But yeah, since view forum posts is enabled I think she should be able to see the forum. So odd O.o I'll tell her to fiddle around with it some more, and see if she can fix it. If not, idk what to do. Thx guys