Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Stephan Salvatore is offline Master Gamer

Default Nothing Else To Do!

Ok so FreeReallms isn't working for me. Every time i try to go in game it freezes before i can do anything. I've asked for help from Support but so far no response. I've uninstall it and reinstalled it but nothing has changed. I've shut down and re powered on...and i still cant get online. Can anyone help me get this to work.
    "Stephan Salvatore" 'Sta f n Sal va' tore' - noun -<Insider> Vampire Pixie Male since 1864, who was born with necromantic abilities. Also gets buried in holes. He is often misunderstood, and portrayed as a blood-sucking beast. (Even though he isn't.) He may randomly bite you, but do not be scared."

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Nothing Else To Do!

I suggest waiting for support, since they will be able to help you better because they would know more about the system or the issue you may be having. It does take time for them to get a good answer since they may be busy or working on a helpful answer to get you back to gaming on Free Realms.

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

heatwave is offline Explorer

This might not be it, but try running freerealms at the same resolution that you got your desktop screen running at, I know another game of mine wont run at all unless i got it that way. Also see if you can increase your virutal memory. just google how to do it and follow the steps. Might work out for ya.

aquatitan123 is offline Explorer

I'd call soe to report that problem.Maybe u might not have the right kind of software

Aedon Icecloud is offline Explorer

Did you try running FR in different browser than you usually use? In other words, if you're usually running it in Internet Explorer, try Mozilla Firefox, or vice versa. It's worth a try.

Jillian Rosehill is offline Master Gamer

For some reason, my FR hasn't been working in my IE browser today. Facebook has also been giving me problems on IE browser... so maybe IE is the problem?

Everything works just fine in my Google Chrome browser though.