Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Megann is offline Pro Gamer

Default Not Able to Log In at Random Times?

I don't know why, but sometimes when I try to log on to my FreeRealms account it states that my username/password is incorrect. I've been typing them for years now, I know for a fact that I typed them correctly. At times (rarely) I am able to log in, but most of the time I can't seem to log in! It's been like this for the past 3 months. Some people tell me that I was probably hacked at the times that I was shut out, but all of my items appear to be intact. Maybe the servers are down at times in my country (I don't live in the United States)? It bothers me a ton, and it really messes up my trading schedules with other people. Anybody have any clues? Thanks in advance~
    With or without the game, life continues. Let's cherish the memories while we still can!

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Not Able to Log In at Random Times?

If you enter your username/password multiple times and get it wrong, it will lock you out. I would say maybe someone else who knows your password (if anyone does) changed it on you, but it doesn't seem that way since you can still log in. Is it possible you're typing it wrong the first few times and it's locking you out?

Zimster is offline Master Gamer

Yeah, I am not having that problem, but it keeps logging me out tho!
    My friend had a name change here on the forums, and it won't even let her log back in. The best thing to do is report it to Kade, because he's been working on the forums lately and trying to fix all the glitches in the system! Best of luck to you and your problems!
    "Don't cry because it's over: smile because it happened."

Kade Wolfspotter is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Zimster View Post
    Yeah, I am not having that problem, but it keeps logging me out tho!
    My friend had a name change here on the forums, and it won't even let her log back in. The best thing to do is report it to Kade, because he's been working on the forums lately and trying to fix all the glitches in the system! Best of luck to you and your problems!
    Have your friend use the "contact us" at the bottom of the forum and I can fix it. It has nothing to do with the re-design of the template. I think the OP is referring to Free Realms and not Free Realms Insider.

chase123456tan is offline Master Gamer

It happens to me sometimes on WoW. I'm sure its just a glitch. ( On WoW,my e-mail is my username and I only half to type my password cuz it's remembered )
    KATAANG
    I'm taking the Timeless Isle for the GEAR!
    Beware, Thunder King, nobody is safe from my monk.

Megann is offline Pro Gamer

Yes, I'm referring to my FreeRealms account, not my freerealmsinsider acc. I haven't told anybody my password. I'm sure that I'm typing my username and password correctly, I've never had any problems with logging in until now. I'm planning on sending in a ticket to a referee. Thanks to everyone for all of the feedback, I really appreciate it!
    With or without the game, life continues. Let's cherish the memories while we still can!