Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: No Water ??

dmpdm is offline Amateur Gamer

Default No Water ??

OK I got a new laptop called a Qosmio and when i went in game all the water in all areas is missing ??!! MY java asked me to do a patch because of something and i know this has great graphic card is this a glitch. I have snipping tool to take snip of screen still trying to figure out though. Any suggestions ?? !!

Icy Rose is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: No Water ??

Hmm never heard of that ... I guess it's possible that it's a glitch but I don't think it is. I think it's because your using a laptop. Laptops aren't the best for games like Free Realms and such because laptops are meant for work and stuff, not saying you can't use them for Free Realms.
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c(")(") IGN:
    Icy Rose

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Have you tried logging out and back in? Heading out of the area(s) and checking back later?
    It's happened to me before, in Seaside, but it was a strange, temporary glitch. The game does not run without glitches, and some of them can be very awkward.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

dmpdm is offline Amateur Gamer

love the new avatar RP
    it is all fixed and the laptop is made for gaming it has the gaming graphics
    I think it just temp glitch and i played with funtion... i put back to factory settings...lol almost crashed before i got started

the only thing is i got dizzy and headache getting use to 3 d effect....ugh need to lay down for bit... be back later

problem solved... thanks guys

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    Have you tried logging out and back in? Heading out of the area(s) and checking back later?
    It's happened to me before, in Seaside, but it was a strange, temporary glitch. The game does not run without glitches, and some of them can be very awkward.
    Same with me but with Sanctuary. LOL, all i don't have any good idea's but to log out, and back in. Maybe Re-start your computer.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

ceres27 is offline Master Gamer

lol same thing happened to be before.... no water in all areas..and its funny how i look while swimming in the water... what i did is lower my quality settings..it fixed the problem.. but later on, it went fine again...

TJ
    <Blood Wolf>
    I am looking for complete, black elite archer and warrior set. PM if selling.

mememama97 is offline Explorer

Never happened to me before

You should adjust your graphic settings, try logging in and out.

If it doesn't fix your problem, maybe the game is downloading the files that are needed so you will see the water.

Files that are needed to see the water in-game ( that I know of ) :

FR_Water_Flow.tga
    FR_Water.tga

There are more files to mention though.

What do you think of my Sig?

lucy77 is offline Amateur Gamer

ya i had a laptop that made all the people black so i un-downloaded then re-downloaded FR on a different browser
    ing: Versace