Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Default No pain, no gain quest Lvi.20 Medic

What am I missing?

The No pain, no gain quest instructs me to run a lap around Seaside on a marked course. I have followed that course untill I arrived back at the original starting point, but the timer keeps running down untill it reaches zero, and I fail the event. I get the feeling I'm missing something.

What am I missing?

Julissa L. is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: No pain, no gain quest Lvi.20 Medic

Sometimes it doesn't take all the checkpoints if you run with the speedbuff through them... better just run with normal speed..

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: No pain, no gain quest Lvi.20 Medic

Quote Originally Posted by Julissa L. View Post
    Sometimes it doesn't take all the checkpoints if you run with the speedbuff through them... better just run with normal speed..
    Thanks Julissa:

I'll try that next time I play. If it works out I'll come back and send you some virtual rep. all the way to Finland.

Thanks again Julissa. As promised; I am sending you good rep.

This post is now closed. For those of you who find this post with search feature, let me just say this quest is a little...buggy. If you go through a checkpoint and don't get a checkpoint cleared message; Back up and go through it again before you proceed to the next one. Do not go through a new checkpoint untill the previous one has been cleared. Above all; Make sure you are in Medic mode before beginning quest.
    Last edited by Layla Littlenymph; 05-04-2010 at 08:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost