Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Icon9 No Friends & A Empty Home

I'm having some trouble with FR.
    Since yesterday 2 ppl have tried to add me IG yet no friend request ever showed up. This morning I had 2 exit & re-enter the game 2x's before it would show that I had any friends then when I tried to port to them it said they where off line when it showed they where IG. I can still message and be heard but I don't think my whisper is working. I'm camping this weekend so I was going to wait & send in a ticket on Mon. if it isn't fixed by then.

Also if U haven't been to your Small Wilds House lately, U might want 2 check it. A few weeks ago I noticed mine was completely Empty! I was almost finished with it minus a few SC items I wanted. I waited a few days & on Aug. 17th sent in a ticket. My house is still empty! I have responded back to them 2X's since then & they tell me they're" working on it Ty 4 being patient." Next week will make a month. I hate 2 keep bothering them but the status of my question always says Solved. I wish it would say "Working On It " or"Fixing" so at least I know that they know I still have a problem.

Anyone else having or had these kind of problems? Any comments & suggestions are Welcome, Ty.

Beso is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: No Friends & A Empty Home

Hey, Paradox,

No worries! It's just a little problem with the friend list and housing server, that's normal. Just wait a couple of hours and it will be fixed.
    And yeah, It happened to me, before.

~Beso
    __Beso2end Proud Leader Of" The Fearless Knights"__
    ~I'm not going to change myself for other people~

Quote Originally Posted by Beso View Post
    Hey, Paradox,

No worries! It's just a little problem with the friend list and housing server, that's normal. Just wait a couple of hours and it will be fixed.
    And yeah, It happened to me, before.

~Beso
    Ty. I hope so with the friends list but I'm starting to lose faith in ever getting my house back. Still waiting patiently.

Emm1tt is offline Amateur Gamer

Its probably just a glitch, give it time. if it doesnt get fixed send in a ticket.