Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Elura is offline Master Gamer

Default Newb questions

Ok, being new to Free Realms, I'm having some difficulty finding a guide anywhere with answers to my questions, so I will post them here in hopes of getting a reply. I appreciate any answers you can provide to me.

~1~ What are stars used for? I haven't found a purpose for them yet.

~2~ How do you leave a group once you end up in one?

I ended up in an unwanted group and could not find a way to remove myself, and the person's in the group kept re-inviting me to join the game they were playing, though I'm sure it wasn't to be intentionally annoying. I finally just logged myself out of the game and when I logged back in I was finally removed from the group.

~3~ How do I delete quests? According to something I read, there is supposed to be a red x I can click to delete them, but I don't see any red x's at all or any option to delete them.

Quest Questions:

Wayward Worms: Find worms x6. I have found 5/6 worms, and have scoured the area for the sixth but to no avail. They are supposed to only be in places where there is no snow in Snowhill. If anyone can tell me where the missing worm might be, or is this quest bugged, it would be of a great help to me.

Farewell Feast: I'm supposed to give the sample to Jolly Rogers but he doesn't give me the option to talk to him at all. When I click on him, it wants me to start up the Pirates Plunder game.

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Newb questions

1. They are your Experience Points - you need about 24K of them to become level 20.

2. on your avatar (In the top left-hand corner of the game) if you hover over it, a red "x" will appear. Clicking on that will take you out of the group.

3. Press "L" I think... which will open up the questlog. Or there is a questlog option in your game guide. You can then close and cancel quests in there.

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

Amber Oakstone is offline Amateur Gamer

I had these same questions when I was a bigginer.

1) The stars are Experiance Points. do you see that long, purple bar next to your job? well they fill that up.

2) To delete your self from a group, you click the red X on the corner of your picture. If you made the group, and you want to delete SOMEONE, you click the red X on their picture.

3) to delete a quest, you press "L". then, you click the quest you want to delete and press the big red X.

Hope this Helps!!

Amber Oakstone
    Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness,heart, talent, guts. That's what girls are made of; forget the sugar and spice.
    Amber Oakstone
    <Insiders>
    Server 1

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

1. What Monkies said, but the precise amount is 24,700 stars (unless it was changed recently).
    2. See Monkies's answer.
    3. See Monkies's answer. L is the default hotkey, however, so it will not work if you've altered your Key Binding.

Wayward Worms:
    The worms are indeed in areas with no snow, but this does not include the stone roads or under the giant tree. They are generally in small spots where green or tannish grass is evident. I believe they won't go beyond the circle of buildings in that realm.

Farewell Feast:
    You'll want to check your quest goals to see if you're that far yet, if you know what to do. If you are sure he is not giving you the quest-related option, you can try logging out and back in, as it may be a glitch that commonly occurs. If this doesn't work and no one else can provide the solution, you can send in a ticket to have the quest fixed/forwarded.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

well the answer to 1 is that stars hep you lvl up and be stronger and 2 there wil be a little red x by your name just click that

Elura is offline Master Gamer

I want to thank you all for your responses. You were all very helpful.

As for the quests, it seems both of them are glitched then, because I have already logged in and out a few times. I've searched every nook and cranny of Snowhill for that last worm, and I did double check the quest to be sure I had reached that point when Jolly Roger wouldn't give me the option. I even went ahead and played a game of Pirate's Plunder, figuring maybe he would update after I played his game, but to no avail. I'll submit a ticket on both quests.

Thanks again for the help!

1. they are expierience points

2. press the x at the top left ahnd corner right beside the picture of your guy

3. you can go to game guide and go to the quest book and then press the x beside the quest that youi want to delete

toxicpoptart is offline Amateur Gamer

~1~ they are used as expierience points to level you up
    ~2~you could click the settings button and block group invites
    ~3~go into the game guide and look for the quests button and delete them
    alt question A:look in all the grass areas to find the last worm

IGN: Emmeh ~ I don't play FR anymore
    >FIND ME ON<
    YOUTUBE : TWITTER : TUMBLR

Dekan is offline Explorer

1: stars are your experience. you will gain stars everytime you knock out an enemy.
    2:to leave a group, hold your cursor over your icon in the top left corner. after only a second or two, a small red X will appear int he bottom left corner of your icon picture. click it to leave the group.
    3: to drop a quest, click the game controller on the bottom toolbar, to the far right side........ on the sub menu that appears at the bottom, click on quests. there you will find a red X to drop quests as you need.

the worms........ yea i had this problem as well..... i found my last worm after searching and searching, in the snow beside a lamp post...... not sure what is wrong with it.

the last question, i do not have the answer.

ragnorok is offline Explorer

1.Stars are you experience.
    2.If you want to leave a group go to your portrait and there will be a X click it.
    3.To quit a quest press L and then go to a quest you don't want then there will be a X by the quest click it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast