Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Epic Niki is offline Pro Gamer

Icon5 New Stuff on Freerealms?

Ok i have 3 Questions here so bare with me please, 1. Pets/Bambi/Disney, Ok So i saw some of these pets around Freerealms 2-12-2011 1-03-32 PM.jpg2-12-2011 1-03-01 PM.jpg And a skunk, But i didnt take a picture of that. Anyhow like i said BEFORE I've seen these animals/pets around FR and dont know how to get them. People say its in the front screen but i dont see it and i dont live in well NVM that But how do you get that? 2. V.I.P Bar.?2-12-2011 1-12-42 PM.jpg Ok ummm how do i fillin the bar/ When i fill it up things unlock soo...after they unlock do iget it automatically? Or do i have to pay SC for it after it Unlocks -_-? 3. Ok i have no Pictures for this, Sorry. Anyhow Ive seen ALOT and i mean ALOT of people mixing jobs lately. and ive done it one with the stuff and just click on anything. But here is the thing....Will i get banned for doing it? I Saw it on the front page for THREAD on FRI but i dont know if i will get banned for doing it... So anyways Sirry for so much questions, But if you can answer them that would be nice. x] ~Celeste Sweetmace

Matt Sufer2009 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: New Stuff on Freerealms?

Lol there are threads that can answer that I would name one but there is alot
    IGN: Matt Surfer
    Alt: Matt Suffer

sparkles is offline Master Gamer

Almost everything is answering those questions.......... Look in the hottest threads.
    Well Mister Smarty Pants I don't go running around.
    -Haha funny trolololol (randomness)

Zoey704 is offline Master Gamer

Hey, out of those three questions I only have the answer to the first one. Which you were asking about the Bambi Character Pet pals. Yes, You can get them, but they are open for US residents only. If you live in the US, go to your Free Realms character profile (where you log into a server), on the very bottom, you will see an area where you can redeem a code, the ads will pop up there, but the pets are limited, meaning the ads will only pop for a certain amount of days. It took me a while to get the ads, so just keep refreshing the page and/or signing in and out.
    Signature credit goes to: Stephanie Stonyray (Thanks Stephanie)

Help us help make THIS Christmas Event a success!!

Jay Moonhaven is offline Master Gamer

The mixing jobs thing is not a glitch now i have been doing it and it not a glitch. You just go to the about me with the picture of you then click the stuff with the bag then go to the clothes section click on one of the sections and click on the item you want then on the side it says EQUIP just press that button and you are wearing it. It not a gltich you can inspect them and it will show they are wearing it. This thing only works on adventure. You can't do this to the weapons. And whatever shirt you where from that job will make you run/walk like that job. Hoped I helped about your mixing jobs thing. ------ The Shadowz
    Made by Epic Becca. Edit by me.

Epic Niki is offline Pro Gamer

Ok thanks all 4 of you. (No one else needs to comment on this, Thanks)