Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Title: New and I have plenty of questions I just dont know what they are atm

Des804 is offline Explorer

Default New and I have plenty of questions I just dont know what they are atm

Well I came back to trying to play cause Im bored... I cant seem to win the derby goal cause I keep getting destroyed by the other derby cars so thats my first question how do I do that... I am unable to purchase things atm so I'll be doing the free only play thing for a while. Other then that I dont really know much about the game... No one ever seems to be in the area Im in when I get in there..

Zumaki is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: New and I have plenty of questions I just dont know what they are atm

Oh Well, You Can I add Me. ^_^ My names Zumaki, I love making new friends, and ill be happy to show you the ropes in freerealms o:. Its lovely to meet you !
    Quote Originally Posted by Des804 View Post
    Well I came back to trying to play cause Im bored... I cant seem to win the derby goal cause I keep getting destroyed by the other derby cars so thats my first question how do I do that... I am unable to purchase things atm so I'll be doing the free only play thing for a while. Other then that I dont really know much about the game... No one ever seems to be in the area Im in when I get in there..

AlyssaBrightsong is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: New and I have plenty of questions I just dont know what they are atm

I've been stuck on the same derby quest for two years now I think.

Insider since August 1, 2010

Ah, really o: Hmm, Hopefully we can all find a resolution to this, or you can use a little what i call a hint or a cheat cheat (youtube) Hehe ...

Ok well maintenance is going on... How do I get other goals then ??? and how do I add people ???

To Add people you go to your friends list, I forgot how it looks, how silly of me xD but when you do find the friends list, there will be a bar, type in the name of the person in there and wait for there answer o: or you can go to ask for help, your questions will be answered there

If you do happen to find the bar, your always welcomed to add me! - Zumaki

Ok thank you I will... But as to doing other goals how do I get other goals and what are some good simple ones to try and make in game money or whatever its called ..

Hmm, You should try Tcg (Trading Card Game) o: Its fun, and its a challenge, and some times you can earn stuff!

Ok and you aren't required to actually buy real trading cards right ?? How would I go about finding it if you dont... Sorry for all of these questions...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast