Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Title: New Areas

Amber Oakstone is offline Amateur Gamer

Default New Areas

I am one of the first people on Freerealms. As you all know, we are having a birthday celebration in-game as we speak, for the 1 year aniversary. Key word- 1 YEAR. Ever since the biggining of Freerealms, Lavender Coast, Sunstone Vally, Silver Hills, and Black Forest have all been "Coming Soon." I have been OOB before, and Lavender Coast does not look like it is even being looked at by the staff. I asked a Ref when they were planning to open them, she said she didnt even know. If anyone could contact the actual designers, could you PLEASE ask them to hurry up?

Amber Oakstone
    Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness,heart, talent, guts. That's what girls are made of; forget the sugar and spice.
    Amber Oakstone
    <Insiders>
    Server 1

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: New Areas

I do believe they said that soon should be about six months starting....soon. D<

Nate is offline Master Gamer

Try the forums! Official Free Realms Forums

Amber Oakstone is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    Try the forums! Official Free Realms Forums
    yeah.... i dont know how to actually post a fourm there... i only see them doing it....
    Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness,heart, talent, guts. That's what girls are made of; forget the sugar and spice.
    Amber Oakstone
    <Insiders>
    Server 1

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

If I have my positions right, a Referee isn't the person to ask that kind of question. I don't know of a way to get in touch with a developer...
    A different MMO had a "Coming Soon" label on an area for about a year and a half (I may be completely off on that) before it was released. Possible approximation?
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Nate is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    If I have my positions right, a Referee isn't the person to ask that kind of question. I don't know of a way to get in touch with a developer...
    A different MMO had a "Coming Soon" label on an area for about a year and a half (I may be completely off on that) before it was released. Possible approximation?
    I agree since one game if I remember correctly had coming soon for 4 and a half years! I hope we don't have to wait that long! And I was okay with the 4 years, why? Because they made the land better then anybody had imagined!

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    . I don't know of a way to get in touch with a developer...
    askadev@soe.sony.com

This is the mailing address for the developer video, and can be a way to contact a developer about a question you have.

Not sure if they will reply, or if they will just stick it in their next ask a dev video... which it seems either FRI stopped posting on the front page, or SOE stopped doing for Free Realms.

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

Orthuss is offline Pro Gamer

SOE should hurry up with the new areas. They should make new areas, instead of constantly updating old ones. That's the way you can keep players interested. At least, that's what AQWorlds does.

FR Names - Orth (Pixie Guy Main), Kanji Tatsumi (Human Guy Alt)
    Guess who's back? Back again?

RzlClearWatr is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Amber Oakstone View Post
    I am one of the first people on Freerealms. As you all know, we are having a birthday celebration in-game as we speak, for the 1 year aniversary. Key word- 1 YEAR. Ever since the biggining of Freerealms, Lavender Coast, Sunstone Vally, Silver Hills, and Black Forest have all been "Coming Soon." I have been OOB before, and Lavender Coast does not look like it is even being looked at by the staff. I asked a Ref when they were planning to open them, she said she didnt even know. If anyone could contact the actual designers, could you PLEASE ask them to hurry up?

Amber Oakstone
    I was also there from the start (Day 2 after beta) And i need to say:
    THEY ARE working on them! IT is NOT EASY!!! THEY have to program EVERYTHING from NPCs to quests to EVERYTHING. GIVE THEM TIME!!! It will eventually come!

Quote Originally Posted by Orthuss View Post
    SOE should hurry up with the new areas. They should make new areas, instead of constantly updating old ones. That's the way you can keep players interested. At least, that's what AQWorlds does.
    Well, they have to keep everything balanced, and Pex HAS said they have more priorities but every little thing slows them down
    Last edited by RzlClearWatr; 05-10-2010 at 07:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Gladkathie is offline Explorer

I don't think if we say them to hurry they will. They have tons of stuff to do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast