Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

kitty13115 is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon5 -Needs a helping hand with video capture-

I want to make a music video to "Hot Air Balloon". But how do i ONLY get one part of it in the vid? Like, to get rid of the game bars and chat box and map? I have nevr made a vid and posted it before, but i want to. Can you help me?

~Jess

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: -Needs a helping hand with video capture-

You know how to make the game in window mode? (if you don't it's the buttons beside the mini map) Well right beside that is a set of gears. Click that and it'll bring up options. (but you may already know that)

You should see an option there that says "F10 hides UI" check the circle then exit out of options. Press F10 on your keyboard and only the game (no maps, chatboxes, ect) will be shown. Press it again to show it again.

kitty13115 is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon12 Re: -Needs a helping hand with video capture-

That's it? Seriously? SERIOUSLY? I am sooo pathetic. Lol, thanks SOO much dude!! You're awesome!! When I'm done, I'm gonna add you in the credits. ^^

~Jess

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: -Needs a helping hand with video capture-

Quote Originally Posted by kitty13115 View Post
    That's it? Seriously? SERIOUSLY? I am sooo pathetic. Lol, thanks SOO much dude!! You're awesome!! When I'm done, I'm gonna add you in the credits. ^^

~Jess
    Aw, ty~! It's alright, most people don't know this stuff, I just screw around a lot and along the way I find out what things do.