Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Dracoheart102 is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Needing help with collecting

OK so i guess you could say I am a newb when it comes to collecting. But i was wondering if anyone could tell me were they go to find Rare leaf, Flower, Artifact, and Fossil piles are. I already know were to get robgoblin junk piles and have finished a bunch of those, but just need a little help with the rest. <Thanx alot>

Kayopuro is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Needing help with collecting

Welcome to FRI! This should be in collections, though. Artifact and Fossil piles are in Blackspore and those dark places. Leaves and flowers are in the woodsy green areas of FR. Sorry for not knowing the areas by name.

This ends on a good note.

People online: 1
    Bots online: 4,349

Dracoheart102 is offline Newbie Explorer

Thanks alot and yeah you probably can tell that i dont know what i am doing since this should be in collections and not this thread

Epik Daisy98 is offline Amateur Gamer

Hello! I see your another new person, like me, well I want to help you. A lot of the Flowers, mostly just Snowhill Flowers, and some Leaf Piles, the Rare ones, but also from Snowhill, can actually be found in Snowhill. They're mainly for those collections, but I hope this may help you a lot All you really need to do, is use the jump pads right as you pass the entrance thing to Snowhill, you only need to use them and get to the top of that hill, then you'll hopefully find a rare Leaf or Flower pile by a rock that will hopefully be on your left. Hope this helps If anything's gone wrong with this, and you need more help, just add me IG, my name is the same as my Username!

~Epik Daisy98