Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

juancolorshield is offline Master Gamer

Default need help on quest

yes i need help on the miner quest speed smelting i do not now how to beat it

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: need help on quest

The trick to this is to try to get all PERFECT! smashes in the first stage of the game. You need to get a bonus of over 16,000 in this stage or you will not succeed in the quest. In theory, with all perfect smashes, you should get a +17,000 bonus to your score. I got one Good! at the end of the stage on a couple of pieces of ore. and got 16,600 points, and barely succeeded at the end.

If you are having trouble and are going through supplies like crazy, you can exit out of the minigame (the red button in the upper left-hand corner) as soon as you get something lower than perfect, and try again.

Most importantly, TAKE YOUR TIME! Don't even pay attention to the timer; it doesn't matter how long you take. Just watch that meter!
    http://fr.zam.com/wiki/FR_Quest:Miner:_Speed_Smelting

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

As Monkies quoted, get all Perfects in the Smashing process. It should reward 17,000 points. The rest of the stages should yield at least 3,000 points, especially if you can create 5 whole bars.
    Exiting the minigame in the first stage will leave you with all of your ingredients intact, so you can try as much as necessary without worrying about expending your supplies.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

TrulyRambunctious is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon2 Re: need help on quest

The above advice worked for me

Plus somebody else told me, on the last stage when you are pouring the molten gold to watch the thickness of the pour at the spout... and if you try and keep it an even thickness then you wont spill!

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by TrulyRambunctious View Post
    The above advice worked for me

Plus somebody else told me, on the last stage when you are pouring the molten gold to watch the thickness of the pour at the spout... and if you try and keep it an even thickness then you wont spill!
    Yep, since it shows the flow of the liquid. If it's too thin, increase the angle; too thick, keep it steady.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

juancolorshield is offline Master Gamer

thanks guys i juts beat it

Xboxlover88 is offline Amateur Gamer

Gotta make sure everything when your smashing with the hammer in the beginning is perfect, you get like 17,500 points or something near that. The rest come from the other steps.
    ~Zadira Ironrock~
    <Insiders>