Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Pinktree2010

Title: Need help getting coins

Sunzia is offline Master Gamer

Default Need help getting coins

Well i dont know how to get this in sticky stuff whatever but ill show you how to Get coins because i was bored okz add more stuff if you know xD but my favorite buyer is Element and i will like to give THE BEST BUYER AWARD TO.. Element! Anyway this is meh wayz:

Things Needed xD:

A group full of level 4+ (optional)
    Level 4+ combat job
    Epic weapons
    Unwanted stuff

Ok first go to sunstone vally and fight some stuff and sell your Skullz boots for 1k and trade them with Element xD she buyed 23 of mine for 23k and now i have 63k thanks element again xD so yeah.

Duel and do bets like "If i win you give me 5k if i lose ill give you 5 skullz boots xD"

Level until you get to level 15 and go to tanglewood fort or crocking vale
    (you must be level 13 for tanglewood fort idk crocking vale maybe a smaller level like 9?)

Dont beg xD i forgot the dont

Sell unwanted stuff from unwanted battles to newbs that have 1k and sell them stuff for 1k xD no offence newbs well i shouldnt call them newbs they are people yes PEOPLE i am a animal ~rofl~

Thank you thank you add meh on fri and ALSO give me 1k for helping you lol
    Last edited by Sunzia; 01-04-2013 at 08:54 PM.
    Thanks for the memories!

Pinktree2010 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Need help getting coins

I don't mean to be rude about this but a couple things.
    1. Please don't encourage people to Beg. Beggars generally don't prosper and can cause some announce with the other players.
    2. Try not to take advantage of the newer players just because they do not know what items are good and what not.
    Treeble-tastic!

-Limited IG time due to work-

Sunzia is offline Master Gamer

[QUOTE=Pinktree2010;956840]I don't mean to be rude about this but a couple things.
    1. Please don't encourage people to Beg. Beggars generally don't prosper and can cause some announce with the other players. O.o i think i forgot to put Dont at the front xD
    2. Try not to take advantage of the newer players just because they do not know what items are good and what not. Stuff from battles XD do you mean like a striped top cause that would be a huge rip off
    /QUOTE]
    Thanks for the memories!

glitterxo is offline Amateur Gamer

You could farm too. It gets you a decent amount of coins.

KAnnamaria is offline Pro Gamer

Getting Coin Tips:
    -Try to do as many battles as possible, As you start out you might want to make a group so its easier to win, but going solo isn't a bad idea.
    -Do quests! Find good, fun, and well paying quests that you can do easily. Quests with battles give you double the coins.

Maybe you want to try and SAVE your coins, if you buy something you don't actually want, you get it for WAY less then you bought it for.

Tip: Don't BEG for money. Nobody likes a begger.
    Tip #2: Don't trade for coins. You will lose an item you might like. Do it with battles and quests, you earn stars (Job points) AND coins.

Explorer,
    KAnnamaria

TheThing is offline Amateur Gamer

if you are non member like me i just go to the playgrounds located at seaside and snowhill and try to get to the chests
    theygive you 50 coins
    than do the spot the difference hard and get like 75 coins
    quests on card duelist
    farming (non member get 1k or more for each spin and a chance to get more)
    treasure war online (500 coins for one battle?)
    tcg (100 coins for one battle?) Online

MandizK13 is offline Amateur Gamer

There is the a mini game next to the haunted mines
    here is a video of someone showing you how to get there and how to play
    Free Realms- Fast way to get Alot of coins ! - YouTube

Welcome to my mind <B
    <Crowned Royalty>

Zimster is offline Master Gamer

One good way to get coins is to battle the trappers and bosses in croaking vale duing power hour. That gives a lot!
    "Don't cry because it's over: smile because it happened."

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

Best tips for coins: Use power hour to its full potential by grinding at either croaking vale (level 16+ combat recomended) or doing the artifact mini game (no requirements.) Either way you should net over 30k per hour.

Farming: Get your farming level to 20 (you should make profit on this alone) then do high level recipes, you will not only make decent amount of coins but you also have the chance of getting rare clothing items that sell for alot. Example Felt berets sell for anywhere between 200k-1m+ the average being about 400k.

Leveling up: Leveling just about any job will net you coins, combat jobs being the most profitable. Profit will vary from job to job but by the time you have maked all jobs you should have hundreds of thousands of coins at the least.

Tanglewood Fortress bonus runs and sell colored gear: Do the bonus objectives only, there are guides on how to do this, do not fight anything, high combat job not required. Profit depends on what combat job you use, Ninja and Archer items are the most common, followed by Brawler. Medic, Wzard and Warrior are the best bet for the best profit.

If you have real life money to spend: Buy TCG booster packs and sell the VRs. I personally wouldnt recomend doing this because I dont believe in spending real money in order to make a profit in a game but I know alot of people who do. VRs are like the lottery, some are worth 5k and some can be worth hundreds of thousands of coins.

Merchanting: Buy low and sell high. This can be risky and the best profit depends on the ignorance of the buyer. I have bought ALOT of things over priced because I did not know the true value of stuff. Im not complaining, I consider it a lesson learned.