Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: NEED HELP!

brittbritt-178 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default NEED HELP!

Hi i need help. I don't exactly know how to have my album there's always a button that says go to "My Album" but those are albums i looked at. Can someone please help me?
    Live+Laugh+Love= Lexi :>

Earthdancer is offline Explorer

Default Re: NEED HELP!

Hi Britt! I don't know exactly what you are looking to figure out, but I posted the info below in a blog comment earlier. I hope this can be helpful to you with regards to creating albums and uploading pictures.

Yes. Do go to your profile. Scroll down while looking on the left side of the screen. Below your friends list you will see your album list.

Click 'Add Album'

On the next screen you will be able to name your new album, add a description (if you like, it's not necessary) and specify whether you want the album to be viewed publicly or privately.

Click 'Save Changes'

On the next page that comes up you will see your album name on the left. To the right of that you will see, if you scroll over it with your mouse, 2 options (it's HARD TO SEE/READ):

1 - Upload pictures
    2- Edit Album

Clicking 'Edit Album' will give you the option to delete the album, rename it, give it a description and to specify whether you want it to be public or private.

Clicking 'Upload Pictures' will open another window. To add pictures, click the green 'Add Files' button. This will open a small window in the upper right-hand corner.

At the top of this small window you can specify whether to upload a file from either your computer (default) or a website. Choosing the website upload option will require the URL address for the file you want uploaded.

Otherwise, if you want to upload files from your computer, click the green 'Select Files' button. This will enable you to search your computer for the file(s) you want to upload to your album. Locate the picture you want and click 'Open.'

That window will disappear. Back in the small window click 'Upload Files', or you can opt to select more files for uploading and can also 'Clear List' to start over.

WA-LAH!! Your files should be in your newly created album.

Earthdancer is offline Explorer

I apologize if this wasn't the info you were looking for.

cheetaramon is offline Amateur Gamer

KUDOS Earthdancer well written and easy to follow