Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Mystery Key

Default Mystery Key

should be getting some sc tomorrow... after I get all of the SC stuff I want I have enough for a mystery key... I have a snow days chest and a chest of wonder that I want to open since I ay have a key... I HOPE to get a ride but if I don't depending on what I get out of what chest may trade

OR should I open the original chest or Sci Fi (I don't see the value of openin these)
    IGN: Arie Flamingheart

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

Default Re: Mystery Key

Original mystery chest is your best bet since they are now retired items, you will get the most bang for your buck.

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Zachly View Post
    Original mystery chest is your best bet since they are now retired items, you will get the most bang for your buck.
    Actually unfortunately there are a lot of original items in circulation because people used to use an exploit to get as many items as they wanted. Mystery keys used to be given out in the member packs which every member of an account used to get, so people would delete and make a new character just to open the original and sci fi chests. I'm not sure if they added in the clockwork chests when this exploit was still going on.

There are a few items that are wanted from each of the chests, but a lot of people liked the shooshboom items from the snowdays chests. I would suggest opening those up and trying to sell the items before they're brought back into the game for this snowdays, but I'm not sure when they'll be added in and if they will at all. I'm also a bit biased since these are probably my favorite chest items.

Of course it would all depend on how many keys you buy and how many chests you open, because the chances of you getting very wanted items are low. Mystery chests are all based on chance, so I would personally just get whatever chest you like the items most from. I opened 40 chests from the wonder chest set (bought sc during double and bought keys when they were half off. Ended up spending $10 on 40 keys.) I ended up getting one halter in the very begining, a ton of veils, shoes, and wristbands, and didn't get the sword and rides until my last 5 keys.

In the end it's up to you since it's your money. Good luck!

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

I agree about the insane number of original chests still in circulation but price speculation has lead to rampant inflation in the value of original items. Items that used to sell for 5k are selling for 50k now and its hard to find black skinnys going for even 300k... It is ridiculous considering that original items are no more rare then they were before its only that the demand has increased exponentially because of the thought of these items one day eventually becoming retired. That day is far off though because the sheer amount of unopened original chests still clogging up people's inventories, myself included. The next best option would be snow days mystery chests imo, items typically sell for 50k each.

Charity is offline Explorer

I agree with you Egg Zachly, try get original then snowdays!
    "I just believe in the goodwill of people, the power of people to do something positive."
    Peace.Love.Coconut

GriffinSilentgulf is offline Master Gamer

I guess I'm glad I kept all my original junk then...