Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Default Mysterious Merchant?

Am I just supposed to click on her or what? Because I'm trying, but nothing is happening. That might be because people are crowding around her and don't know how to move though.

"Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."

-Lewis
    Carroll

Epik Daisy98 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Mysterious Merchant?

Yes, either you click on her or use the 'x' button. If you can't click on her... I don't know. I know that happened to me before, though. It was at, I think, Merryvale once when I went just to see what she had, since I don't have enough Station Cash to buy anything from her, and it wouldn't let me click on her.
    Daisy Salvatore -Formerly Ðaisy Heart- <Mystic Mayhem>
    Ðark Zorua <Secret Society of Awesomeness>

Jenny thunder is offline Explorer

Sometimes that happens ALWAYS happens to me at special holiday events community thinger try pressing x hope this helps
    UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot.nothing is going to get better.It's not
    -Dr.Seuss

Pinktree2010 is offline Master Gamer

There was a problem that occurred with the Mystery Merchant where people could not click on her. This is just a glitch and I believe it has been fixed, and if not, is in the process of being fixed. Although sometimes when you try to click on the Mystery Merchant you cannot because the time lot that she has been appointed to stay and sell her items is closed.
    Treeble-tastic!

-Limited IG time due to work-

Blue Star is offline Newbie Explorer

One time i was trying to click on the mysterious merchant but she was piled high on top of radios no body can reach her and her selection for the list is horrible! it only went down one hundred sc