Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Default My computer keeps on shutting off?

Everytime I get on Free Realms now, my computer shuts off. I can play for like, a few minutes and then everything just goes black. Anyone know what's going on here? D:

"Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."

-Lewis
    Carroll

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: My computer keeps on shutting off?

I have a problem with my video card sometimes where if I watch too many youtube videos, it makes my computer feel the need to restart for some reason. I'm wondering if you're having the same problem.

Does a blue screen pop up before it shuts off? And does the computer restart? Do you have windows 7? Many questions.

Nope. no blue screen and the computer doesn't restart. But I do have Windows 7.

"Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."

-Lewis
    Carroll

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

I used to have this problem too when playing FR in my HP Pavilion, decrease the graphics to the lowest.

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by AangXD View Post
    I used to have this problem too when playing FR in my HP Pavilion, decrease the graphics to the lowest.
    This could be it. Sorry I haven't checked this section of the forum in a while . It sounds like it might not be a problem with your video card. I read on a windows forum that there was some update in windows 7 that should be uninstalled if you were having the issue I was having where it would give the blue screen of death. Hopefully you don't have to worry about that. 8] I hope this gets resolved!