Title: Most powerful

weehusker is offline Master Gamer

Default Most powerful

What is the most POWERFUL bow known in freerealms
    SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Most powerful

Depends-
    If your talking about you VS 1 opponent or 10 then the Briarsting Bow is the best by far.

If your talking about mobs of over 30 - 50 then the Archers bow of explosion is best.

Baybo is offline Master Gamer

I use either my Brairstring bow, My Bulls-eye bow, Or My new bow (No Idea what it is called)
    But Idk...

True story!

Lollipop is offline Master Gamer

I have used the bow of explosions for a long time now and when there are a lot of enemies, I run from them and they chase me. Let them catch up, do the special attack and it kills them instantly. Someone from Insiders once told me it was the most powerful bow and I believe it.

"There's some good in this world... and it's worth fighting for." -Samwise Gamgee

Tarvex is offline Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by AangXD View Post
    Depends-
    If your talking about you VS 1 opponent or 10 then the Briarsting Bow is the best by far.

If your talking about mobs of over 30 - 50 then the Archers bow of explosion is best.
    This guy knows what he's talking about.

Zoro Muzi is offline Amateur Gamer

Don't forget the old Station Cash bows. Also, the new Bow that you forge. Does more damagage against a single target, compared to the briarsting bow.

The Daydreamer
    Found on dead servers, TCG advocate, "Dreams are the key to imigination." -The Daydreamer

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Zoro Muzi View Post
    Don't forget the old Station Cash bows. Also, the new Bow that you forge. Does more damagage against a single target, compared to the briarsting bow.
    If she means one's which you can still get then what I said was right. Now, about the old SC weapons.

There is one of equal strength to the briarsting bow the Star Flow Mantis Bow. This is all I know of so far, however since that was an Old weapon, it cannot be obtained so off the list it goes! Now, the new forged bow does give more attack by a bit BUT ONLY if VS 1 opponent. So VS even 2, his attack goes way below the briarsting bow.

For more research visit : Main Page - Brawlwiki

Brett Firemumbles is offline Master Gamer

The stats of the Briarsting Bow look impressive; however, while using that bow, I still get pwned by 5-6 Skullz bikers who are slinging stuff at me, and stunning me. I might be doing something wrong with the Briarsting Bow. Anyway, when I use the Archer's Raptor Bow of Firebomb (I guess this is the 'Explosion Bow'), I'm usually successful exterminating the bikers without using special potions. The only drawback is, when the bikers stun me first, with my "vitality" bar draining so fast; or, when I fired the bow's special effect, the "ring of fire" is lopsided (meaning, not perpendicular to the ground) - in both instances, I get pwned, lol. Then, I have to decide whether to revive on the spot, paying 1K; or revive free near a warpstone, lol.

I use the Firebomb Bow to rake Skullz badges easily. I go to the Skullz Base Camp where the Skullz Boss is. There are at least 2-3 groups of bikers hanging out around that area. Approach one of the groups, fire the 'special' arrow... KaBOOM!... then collect your rewards, hopefully 1-2 skullz badges; then go to a nearby safe area (I guess, the middle of the camp where the 2 motorcycles are) to reload your 'vitality' and 'energy' bars. Once the bars are 100% full, go to another group and say "Hi", and KaBOOM!... Lather, rinse, and repeat...ROFL.

It is better to do this in an empty server so that the groups are intact with no bikers chasing another player(s)... The more bikers surrounding you when you fire the arrow, the more powerful and exponential the damaging effect is... Overall, I think with the Firebomb bow, you'll conserve more energy by pressing the "2" key once, not to mention, your left finger thanking you; compared to pressing "1" key many times when using another weapon...ROFL.
    IGN: Brett Firemumbles - Any server will do... Just port!
    Follow your folly. Mine is playing "Free
    Pay Realms." - Anonymous (: