Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Zalesana

Title: Money Quick!!!

ally2k is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Money Quick!!!

Hey Guys, so I need money, fast. The amount is 340k so I will trade rares and also if you have any advice about earning quick money, please share! Thanks a lot!!!

Ru∫y is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Money Quick!!!

if you want money fast, play croaking vale a lot. I only do the archer guys and the big frogs, and the main people at the end.It gets you a lot of money. 2 games of that, and you can get about 1,000 coins.
    :3

IGN: Toxic Ammie

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

You could always start a shop in the Free Market section of the forum. If you have reasonable prices and good items, you'll gain money quickly. A good way to earn 20k in less then an hour (if you're a member) is to do Croaking Vale in Briarwood during your power hour. You have to have a level 9 combat job. When you get there, you want to knock out the Trappers. You'll get 50 coins each (only 25 without power hour).. I think I remember gaining about 600 coins per battle (and each battle only takes a minute!) It doesn't seem like much but it really adds up. Another thing you can do is go through your inventory and sell all your old power shards (or other unwanted coin shop items) to the coin shop. I know I've gotten 10k+ doing that before. Good luck!
    Attachment 45363Attachment 45364

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by Ru∫y View Post
    if you want money fast, play croaking vale a lot. I only do the archer guys and the big frogs, and the main people at the end.It gets you a lot of money. 2 games of that, and you can get about 1,000 coins.
    :3

Sorry, you must have posted this while I was getting the pictures. xD Great minds think alike.
    Last edited by Zalesana; 08-10-2012 at 05:46 PM.
    Ru∫y likes this.

ally2k is offline Amateur Gamer

Thanks Guys!!!

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by ally2k View Post
    Thanks Guys!!!
    You're welcome.

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

Narwhales. Bai.