Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Title: Mixing?

bnbnbnbn34299 is offline Master Gamer

Default Mixing?

I was harvesting some plants for bundles, when I decided to switch to Chef. When I looked in my inventory, I found I could wear my Tuxedo T-Shirt, Pirate Corset/Pegleg Pants, and Darkmatter code Bermuda Shorts. I checked, and this applies to all my jobs. Are we now allowed to do this with these kinds of items, or has it always been this way and I totally overlooked it?
    I hardly call this place perfect. But I'm a mess, who can't handle any friendship without ruining it and has no one to turn to now.
    I belong right here, and I'm not moving. Ever again.

w3ndy17 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Mixing?

its the new update (GU 100) i guess.....Yesterday a friend told me that from now on, u can wear the items you bought from sc shop for any job....and its true,,,and its totally awesome
    Zalesana likes this.
    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
    ✿ ✿ ✿

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

Well at level 5 VIP you can mix any clothing item but this is a first as far as I know. Perhaps an unintentional glitch created from the last update?

Quote Originally Posted by w3ndy17 View Post
    its the new update (GU 100) i guess.....Yesterday a friend told me that from now on, u can wear the items you bought from sc shop for any job....and its true,,,and its totally awesome
    Oh wow, that is interesting. So we can purchase combat SC gear and wear it on noncombat jobs then?

bnbnbnbn34299 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Zyonmkxq View Post
    Well at level 5 VIP you can mix any clothing item but this is a first as far as I know. Perhaps an unintentional glitch created from the last update?
    VIP levels only let you do that on Adventurer. It might be a glitch, but if it's carrying over to all jobs, then maybe it's not. It seems a bit too balanced for a glitch.
    I hardly call this place perfect. But I'm a mess, who can't handle any friendship without ruining it and has no one to turn to now.
    I belong right here, and I'm not moving. Ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by bnbnbnbn34299 View Post
    VIP levels only let you do that on Adventurer. It might be a glitch, but if it's carrying over to all jobs, then maybe it's not. It seems a bit too balanced for a glitch.
    Hmm. I was unaware of this. I was under the impression you could do it for all jobs at level 5 VIP. I have never reached level 5 VIP myself so I would not know.

The Flaming Trident is offline Master Gamer

If you check that scroll thing on the Welcome screen it should give you all of the update notes and junk. I don't recall it being on there, but I'll check because I could be wrong.

EDIT: It's not listed with the other stuff that they fixed, but all the SC and promo junk is with my chef and other jobs too.
    Last edited by The Flaming Trident; 05-23-2013 at 01:03 PM.
    "This forum is now closed and read-only" - No one ever

Quote Originally Posted by The Flaming Trident View Post
    If you check that scroll thing on the Welcome screen it should give you all of the update notes and junk. I don't recall it being on there, but I'll check because I could be wrong.
    Good morning sir. *Sips coffee.*

The Flaming Trident is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Zyonmkxq View Post
    Good morning sir. *Sips coffee.*
    ohaithair

​2short
    "This forum is now closed and read-only" - No one ever

Brett Firemumbles is offline Master Gamer

I wish the adventurer job could mix combat job weapons. In the past, most players could do this by doing the "spinning" glitch... (:
    IGN: Brett Firemumbles - Any server will do... Just port!
    Follow your folly. Mine is playing "Free
    Pay Realms." - Anonymous (:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast