Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Default Minigames wont load

Yesterday I reinstalled fr because I was having some problems with it. It took a long time to load at first but it was because it was having to download the files or something. Thats what ref Shadow said. Now thats ok but it takes forever for the mini-games to load if they load at all. And Ive already played the ones im trying to load so it shouldnt have to download anymore files and I know its not my internet connection speed or anything. Now its not letting me in my house either. It brings up the load page but it goes away after a minute or two of loading and just leaves me at the place i was at before. Any ideas of why its doing this and how I can get it to load?

Aedc is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Minigames wont load

I'm having the problem with the minigames, and I know a few people that are having the same problem with their house. For the minigame if it doesnt load, just exit it and click again. Repeat that until it works. That's what I do lol. As for the houses the best you could probably do is send in a ticket. The house issue has happened to be before a while ago. It went away after about four days. The refs weren't much help with the issue. Not sure if that's helpful, but there you go! Cheers!
    "The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute." -Gil Stern

Torak Lin is offline Pro Gamer

Yes, the same problem is happening to me at the moment.
    Torak Lin ö(◕.◕)ö

Ok so its not just me haha. I just sent in a ticket yesterday about some problems and talked to ref shadow later. I dont really want to have to send one in right now yet again. It probably wouldnt do much good anyway. Hopefully it will be fixed soon though. Thanks guys!

I tried the housing again and its working now. Not sure how long it will be like that though.