Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Inua is offline Master Gamer

Default Mess up on FRI with my profile :c

Is anybody else having this same problem, but just is putting up with it and not saying anything? Cause, for some reason. I can't skip lines. If I do it makes it all into one bunch. I even tested it. I still can't Insert Images, Insert Videos, Insert Links, can't color my text, Underline, Italicizes, Bold, or Remove Text Formats. I also can't upload pictures to my albums, look at my About Me, Friends, Videos, Blogs, and Awards. That is basically what is all that is wrong with it my profile and posting. Do you know what could be causing any of this? Is it a error? A mess up over on their side? Cause, I don't know what would be causing it on my side. I hope they can get this problem fixed soon. It's been like this for three to four weeks now; that it has been like this on my side. I have already said something, but nothing has been done for two days. I also, can't use smileys.
    Each Event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event.

RzlClearWatr is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Mess up on FRI with my profile :c

Nope I can pretty much work normally, but there might be another reason \] why... Contact Nymo? Claire?

I contacted Ashley and for two days now. Nothing. She replied back once, but none after that. I don't want to complain. I just want it fixed.

I can't see my friends list. I haven't tried the other stuff out though. Try talking to Nymo. Just let him know you already said something to Ashley about it when you tell him. He might be able to have it fixed in a jiff. She could just be really busy; it is the Holiday Season after all. For me to view my friends list, I go to Settings, look down the left side of the page at the options below the ad and click on Friends and Contacts under networking (I think thats it). Then it lists all my friends. I just click on their name and profile there to see if they are on.
    Last edited by Brad Sharpsword; 11-27-2010 at 09:40 PM.

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

I have replied to you again. Please be patient, I haven't been on much due to work for the past couple of days. I will reply to you as soon as I am able to look into your questions and give you a correct answer.

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Princess Celestina is offline Master Gamer

I've had the same problem, and for some reason, even if my signature is just a word long, it says my BB code thing is too big......

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Celestina View Post
    I've had the same problem, and for some reason, even if my signature is just a word long, it says my BB code thing is too big......
    Delete your entire signature, save it, then try editing it again. It should correct the problem.

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Princess Celestina is offline Master Gamer

Ok, I'll try that. Thanks, Ashley.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Preciousfable View Post
    I have replied to you again. Please be patient, I haven't been on much due to work for the past couple of days. I will reply to you as soon as I am able to look into your questions and give you a correct answer.
    Got it, but my dad says it is not either of those things.