Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Default Member blog validation error

When I try to post to Member Blog Comments I gat a "Validation Error" message and my blog will not post.

I'm not really sure what a validation error is exactly unless the site is not seeing me as a paid member.

Any ideas?
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Member blog validation error

I'm uncertain if it's the same error, but I get an error when trying to post a long blog, as well. This is usually solved if I refresh the page or go through all of the pages to get to the page again. To prevent loss of that writing, I would suggest clicking the Switch to plain text editor link just below the text box and then copying the entire blog text. When you refresh/return to the page, paste it back in and try to submit the blog again. Basically, it seems to be a session timed out type of issue.
    Right-click selected text to find Copy/Paste options, highlight text and choose Edit on the toolbar at the top of the window, or Ctrl+C for Copy and Ctrl+V for Paste.
    In case you question it, clicking Switch to plain text editor helps to make sure that both the text and the HTML (formatting) is copied so that any and all changes to the text you've made, such as color or size alterations, are copied as well as the text itself.

Good luck.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.