Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Icon5 Lvl. 20 esclusive Pet Trainer's Pet?

I know you guys are probably getting sick of my questions, but I've been out of the loop for a year, and I have one last one. I promise this will be my last one for a while.

Now, a long time ago before SoE took away the Pet Trainer job (I think this was a little bit before they took it away) they said that any person who was a level 20 Pet Trainer would get an exclusive pet. What happened to that? Did they forget/scrap that too?

Princess Celestina is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Lvl. 20 esclusive Pet Trainer's Pet?

Two words: never happened.
    It probably won't because some people will likely complain and say, "It's not fair!"

Where you stop is where you start again.
    Celestina Corinne

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

I see. So if it ever did happen it would be like on Minecraft when Notch gave that one guy his own cape for coming up with a good idea for the game, and then people were complaining it wasn't fair so he took it away? Gaah, that stinks. (I grinded to 20 for nothing >.<) Thanks for the help, though!

I'm a level 20 pet trainer and no I for sure didn't receive an exclusive pet. Princess Celestina is right about the fact it wouldn't be fair for others. Hope this helps!
    Live your life to the fullest each and every single day, for who knows how much time you have the chance to endure it?

Layla Gold is offline Pro Gamer

I was around when the pet trainer was about to leave the game.. But I was never really active on FR like I am now. I heard about the exclusive pet coming out but a couple months later still noone had one that I know of. I totally agree Princess Celestina, being that not everyone was playing/active at the time really would bum them out that they missed out on a exclusive pet.

zachpuppy is offline Master Gamer

I hope it isn't "repaired", but there is an " unfair advantage " to some players who bought old school SC weapons, because they are the strongest weapons in the game by far, I have checked each one in the coin shop, but mostly it is the Orbital Wand and Storm Breaker, from what i have bought, but i am not sure overall. The other weapons do not have the strength that those Old School weapons do, I think SOE dismissed it, since the weapons were payed for with real money, not coin shop items, since it did not exist back then, I remember raking up pine needles and weeds, to earn enough SC and buy that storm breaker 2 years ago, heh.
    Last edited by zachpuppy; 07-22-2012 at 10:43 PM.
    "I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth. I am brilliant and unloved."

Although, I was never really informed what went wrong with the trophy system, and I am kinda sad about it, because I mean, it would be an addition to collections, and a thing to look forward to and try and reach a goal for, but they removed them right when they released all of them. All I remember was logging in, and collecting trophy after trophy after trophy, another and another and another, and then i crashed, logged back in at a later date, and they were all gone.
    "I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth. I am brilliant and unloved."

Layla Gold is offline Pro Gamer

Please make sure you are on the topic of the Exclusive Pet Trainer Pet.

Not to be rude in any way, But why does everyone have such a problem with going a little off topic? in this one case, The issue is still the same, but the topics i brought up were different.

ToriMistskater is offline Pro Gamer

It's one of the rules. Stay with the Same topic .
    IGN: Tori Mistskater (Known As Emmmy, Blushing Cupcake, or Kylâ)
    Levi Lifesabor&Toxic Jac are real hobos!♥

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast