Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Ana Granger6 is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon9 Look at my pics?

I'm wondering how to take Free Realm pics.
    I tried Print Screen, however when I post it on Paint it doesn't show the picture I took, just a screenshot from a couple of minutes ago. I was doing it in Full Screen mode because when I downsize the screen, it doesnt allow me to click any of the buttons on the bottom (which unfortunately includes the actions button). Any help would be appreciated. Thanksss!
    I love Doctor Who. Tenth is my favorite Doctor, Eleventh is second. I know everything about Doctor Who... David Tennant is my favorite actor. Karkat is my favorite troll. Tumblr is supreme.

Grim Soulreaper is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Look at my pics?

I know when taking screen shots, for me it pins the picture to the clipboard in paint shop and only one at a time... So if I want to take another I have to empty my clipboard to take another else if I have something on it... the picture wont take...I also have to use the jpeg optimizer to change to format of the picture or it wont display in my albums ... it will show just as a picture with the paint shop icon on it instead in my album... So... you may have something on your clipboard and have to empty it... or change to format of the picture in order to see the image outside of paint shop.
    Playing DCUO now

lady flame xD is offline Pro Gamer

I also use Print Screen to take pictures in Free Realms. But I'm using a picture editing program for them.
    If you get one here's the steps:
    Print Screen your picture
    Use CTRL + V for putting it into the program
    Then you can save it, crop it or whatever you like. =)

Friends are like stars... you don't always see them, but you know they're always there.

Ana Granger6 is offline Amateur Gamer

Thanksies for all the help! I finally got a picture :'D
    I love Doctor Who. Tenth is my favorite Doctor, Eleventh is second. I know everything about Doctor Who... David Tennant is my favorite actor. Karkat is my favorite troll. Tumblr is supreme.

lady flame xD is offline Pro Gamer

You're welcome. =)

Friends are like stars... you don't always see them, but you know they're always there.

You can also push F12. If you do that, then you don't have to worry about posting it in a paint program. All you have to do is push it and then find the folder the picture ends up in. Not sure what folder it is though...

"Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."

-Lewis
    Carroll