Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Evertidwell is offline Newbie Explorer

Icon11 Little things I know ^_^

Hey guys! I just have been playing Free Realms for a little over a year but I just started up a thing with the Insiders -this is my first post- so I just figured what I'd do was post some things about what I know about Free Realms and how to help people out ^_^ -once again this is just what i know and it might not be very good but if any of my info is off PLEASE let me know!- any way this is just a few things i know so far! hope you enjoy! =)
    Seaside is basicallyTHE place to buy things. The best thing that i do is go to Seaside's beach and then just post to another friend of mine win an orange name (that means they are in a different server) then i can teleport back to Seaside's beach with other people there and either check out what they have or i can look for something or sell something that way ^_^ hope that helped any one who goes to seaside with a dead batch of buyers/sellers ty
    Laura Emeraldsea

Napers200 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Little things I know ^_^

Yeah.... umm... Almost everyone on free realms know most of that stuff... I know you are a newbie to free realms... but... post some more... and... maybe you can think of more stuff for free realms and post it on here! Then more people will post!

Evertidwell is offline Newbie Explorer

i been playing for a year im not a noob xD i just thought it would help filling up the 50 needed to get into the guild and its helpful for the noobs the know of the insiders thx for the comment tho ^_^ you can add me Laura Emeraldesa if ya want =P
    Laura Emeraldsea

Luke99 is offline Amateur Gamer

Tanglewood Fort on server one is a lot better the seaside, more then half the members think Seaside has way to much spamming and stuff.
    Dream...Work...Accomplish
    Luke's Shop Of Rares and Other Things