Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Little Help?

TechDeck14 is offline Master Gamer

Default Little Help?

This might be a weird question but if you can answer, just comment below. Ok, so this teacher took me outside with a bunch of other kids. He called me and some other kids out and changed my schedule. Later on, he was like, "Special Ed students remember to come on Thursday." I don't know if I'm in it, but I'm not supposed to. I had all 4s on my last year's report card. I just think I am in it because they called me outside and the Thursday special ed thing. Should I tell my teacher or should I wait and see if they call me to special ed and tell him? Or what else could I do and if I tell the teachers, what do I tell them? Help....?

Default Re: Little Help?

I really need an answer. I don't wanna get embarrassed in front of everyone when they call me out.

If you don't want other kids to here you talking about it I would ask the teacher for a private conversation. Just ask if you can come talk to him when he doesn't have a class, most teachers get at least one grading period when there are no students in there room. If you can't catch them alone or at a time you can do this you can always go talk to to the school consoler, they can help you without the worry of other students overhearing. Explain to her that you haven't been able to catch your teacher alone and you don't know when his/her grading period is to talk to him/her about it. Tell them your situation and how you feel about it. If your really worried I would go ahead and find out whats going on. If you wait you'll just stress out about it and not do as well in class as you normally would. You'll probably have to have a note if your late to any of your classes but don't worry about it if you walk in late to one. I know that every bodies beady little eyes turn toward you when you walk in late. Just hand the teacher your note and smile. Look like you out doing something super important, just don't stress, today is just another day. If anybody ask just tell them you had to take something down to the office for one of your teachers or my favorite answer " I got lost!" then smile real big. It's not there business, they don't need to know. I wish you well and Good Luck.

OH, and when you talk to them, tell them that you were wondering if they changed your schedule to put you in special ed and if so why? Ask them if it's a mistake because your grades were so good last year and let them know that it is embarrassing for you. Be polite and try not to get upset. They may think that you need it( I'm not sure why if you made A's, or it could be mistake. You could be worrying for nothing, since they didn't actually tell you they were putting you in special ed. I do think it's always better to ask. In the end at least you'll know for sure whats going on.

Yeah, when they call me in the back today in the morning I'll go with the teacher and ask him is that's the special ed class.