Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Hugo121 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Little Brother wants to play free realms and iim not sure he ready

I know i put this on a blog but the blogs just go in order and yea...................

OK so my little brother wants to play free realms, and i am not sure if he is ready for (he is 9, but mature) and since i care about him a lot, so he gets all the advantages i have, i will have he will be under my profile (but a different character, of course). So, i am kind of worried, you know of stuff he is not ready for yet, (like those horrible online daters) and other things. what do you guys advice. I also have some questions.

1. What privilages to you share if you share a profile, i know a membership and SC but what else, like houses or what

2. What other things should i be worried about.

3. What other things should i know.
    Come and join the Free Realms Battling League, just PM me or reply to my thread in the Contests forum

Rain Wolfheart is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Little Brother wants to play free realms and iim not sure he ready

Well, I personally think you should give him his own account, but if you must let him share, put down some ground rules:
    -No spending SC without your permission
    -No claiming member packs or other gifts without permission
    And maybe monitor him a bit, and explain to him about how he should report daters, spammers and scammers and not become one. Maybe you could also set him up on FRI so he can get more into it?
    Hope I helped!
    Allons-y.

Hugo121 is offline Amateur Gamer

yeah, i will tell him those rules, and he will join FRI when he wants to
    Come and join the Free Realms Battling League, just PM me or reply to my thread in the Contests forum

Sand is offline Banned

well there are acouple shared things like sc - TCG "only one champion thing per account" -claim rewards - month packages- and suspention- "if your bro gets banned lets say for ever so are you"

wickedjeromy is offline Pro Gamer

it is better if he has his own account in my opinion

Grim Soulreaper is offline Master Gamer

I often help my nephew play. He has his own account so we can both be on at the same time and it's easier that way to help him out. I have helped him level and find coins and such. Hes about the same age as your brother too and he hasn't run into any problem that I haven't been able to help him out with. As for houses... No he wouldn't get any of yours.. My profile is on what used to be my sisters account and she had claimed the house and such when she played.. since then deleted her profile and items like that can only be claimed once per account.. So I am without a Small Wilds House but if you get him on your account he will get an apartment
    Playing DCUO now