Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    firestar63 is offline Master Gamer

Default Is the lifetime membership worth it?

Hi everybody! I am wondering if I should get a lifetime membership. Is it really worth the 35 bucks? Please tell me what you think I should do.

IamPowerOfStars is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Is the lifetime membership worth it?

it really depends on what you are interested doing in Free Realms. If you love to battle then I suggest getting one, but you have your own reasons too ^_^

Spoiler: show
    TASTE TEH RAINBOWWWWZ xD

Yeah, I do love combat. I am level 20 on all combat jobs except for medic. Wizard is my favorite, but it is a members only combat job so now I can't do it. I also am working on soccer star and blacksmith, but I can not do them anymore because they are members only. Plus, I really enjoy TCG, so I like the monthly packs. And, I have a lot of members only items. I am still looking for opinions!
    Last edited by firestar63; 09-10-2011 at 02:34 PM.

Ninja Anna is offline Amateur Gamer

Depends. If you love combat then yes it it. Also, when the holidays come around, there are always quests that give you cool stuff. ^_^ I say it's worth it, but that's just me!
    You caught me off guard now I'm runnin' and screamin'. I feel like a hero and you are my hero*ne. And I feel a weakness comin' on never felt so good to be so wrong. Had my heart on lockdown!

Benny Solarhammer is offline Master Gamer

Lifetime membership if definitely worth it. (if you're planning on playing Free Realms for more than one year)
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

The Painbringer is offline Master Gamer

Well look at it this way. Most of today's games cost around 40-50 dollars. If lifetime membership is 35, then its the equivalent of buying your average console game.
    Before you insult someone, walk a mile in their shoes
    That way, your a mile away and you have their shoes

GrayShade is offline Amateur Gamer

its definately worth it all right, though i have to admit, congratz on nearly all combat max, if ur a perfectionist (like me) lifetime is for u
    "Let's not disappear like a firework, and continue to shine... forever." -Toshiro

Foreva Rose is offline Amateur Gamer

You should get it I have been playing for a long time, and when friends ask me to help them battle I can!
    IGN: Alyssa Lovegem

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

It all depends. If you plan on playing FR for a while, and enjoy doing things only accessable by membership , then yes I'd say it's worth it.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Decided to buy the hall pass because I am knd of broke right now soooooooo, I got the cheaper one. Thanks to all the help!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast