Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Title: Leveling Chef

roxypumkim is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Leveling Chef

I just went through many blogs about this topic, all unresolved. It seems the chef is glitched, giving 50 stars per recipe making it nearly impossible to level up unless you do 50+ recipes. Does anybody have a trick to help level a chef? IM STRESSING OUT

~Dango Daikazoku!~

jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Leveling Chef

​I would use the Super star booster Scroll
    Loopylady11 and JasmineJovda like this.

Thanks but I just used it to max my brawler :/ Would have saved it if I knew the chef was glitched...

~Dango Daikazoku!~

jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer

I'm sure someone might be selling a few around the site. I don't think their expensive but if you don't want to buy more, all I can say is that you should send in a ticket, perhaps?

zachpuppy is offline Master Gamer

Well they said in their most recent Podcast that they are changing many ways of how Chef levels up, because of the Sheer difficulty of only getting 50 stars per recipe made.
    "I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth. I am brilliant and unloved."

Pinktree2010 is offline Master Gamer

If you still need help leveling chef here is a good strategy:
    1. Remember what ingredients you need for the level one Sundae.
    2. Pick tons of the two ingredients you need. When I say tons I mean 500+ of each. You can find these two bundles of fruit in the Chug-a-wug Farm and Snowhill farm.
    3. Obtain two Super Star Scroll.
    4. Use your Super Star Scrolls and create as many Sundaes as you can. Yes it is a long time but it will level you up. If you have enough ingredients you should be able to reach 7 - 10 levels per scroll use.
    5. Once your first Scroll is used up, pick another ton of bundles and use the second one the same way.

This method takes a great deal of patience.
    roxypumkim and Zalesana like this.
    Treeble-tastic!

-Limited IG time due to work-

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Pinktree2010 View Post
    If you still need help leveling chef here is a good strategy:
    1. Remember what ingredients you need for the level one Sundae.
    2. Pick tons of the two ingredients you need. When I say tons I mean 500+ of each. You can find these two bundles of fruit in the Chug-a-wug Farm and Snowhill farm.
    3. Obtain two Super Star Scroll.
    4. Use your Super Star Scrolls and create as many Sundaes as you can. Yes it is a long time but it will level you up. If you have enough ingredients you should be able to reach 7 - 10 levels per scroll use.
    5. Once your first Scroll is used up, pick another ton of bundles and use the second one the same way.

This method takes a great deal of patience.
    Lol... OR you can use the game guide and do the level 1 sundae without the need of any ingredients. I believe it is called gummyfruit sundae which is by far the fastest/easiest recipe to do to gain stars quickly. The reward of 50 stars per mini game is not a glitch, it is $OE's over reactionary response to a glitch. You used to be able to get over 2k stars per mini game (the true glitch) $OE felt this made chef too easy so they reduced it all the way down to 50 stars which is kind of ridiculous. I also agree this makes chef take too long to level up. I think the recipes should be adjusted to give 150-200 stars each. This would place chef at around the same speed as smithing in terms of leveling up which I think is more fair. Chef is without a doubt the most broken job there is atm with the changes to mining making mining a close second.
    roxypumkim and w3ndy17 like this.

NewGuy2123 is offline Master Gamer

Well, i'll share my story...

I was level 12, 2-3 weeks ago I was motivated to level up chef (MOTIVATION NEEDED!) and leveled 4 levels in one day, i was level 16. Then everyday from then I leveled up by one so took me 4 more days to level up to 20. I can tell you this... I gain 60 stars per mini game, the mini game i kept playing over and over is called Glerga's Gourmet, and have been playing this for over 200+ times and that then i got so used to it, I could do it in a time of 18 seconds. Make sure to take Tips off, and after completing a mini don't go through the wheel, just look at your leveling up gauge and once you see it bump up, leave straight away to make the process more quicker. Now assuming I mentioned, Glerga's Gourmet, you'd think its fast... no as others say Sundae is A lot faster so think about, if you got used to that... Every 10-15 seconds you would be earning 50 - 60 stars in the smallest possible time.

There's some tips i could share... Also, yes use super star scrolls! (Don't use it when your level 18... I used it and i leveled up earlier than i expected and had around 102 minutes left of it, after reaching max, therefore use it around level 16?)
    roxypumkim likes this.
    Siggie by: Jaiy&Lin♥

Wow! You guys are so helpful! I will try all these methods because I am currently level 10... And it seemed like I would be 10 forever. But thanks guys!

~Dango Daikazoku!~

Hey guys I have a solution o the sundae and only smask the five berries or whatever and quit the minigame, it awards you 50 stars still :O

~Dango Daikazoku!~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast