Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

GhostPanda23 is offline Explorer

Default Level 20 Weapons

Hey all, just wondering if anybody knew where to get the level 20 weapons, like which battles? Because i got the level 20 Brawler hammer but don't know how I got it because I was busy getting the level 20 armor and then I look in my weapons and then there's a level 20 hammer. So does anyone know how to get the other level 20 weapons? Thank you so much!
    "Don't stop chasing your dreams until you catch it knock it out and watch as it awakes into a beautiful reality."

jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Level 20 Weapons

You get them by completing collections for a job - each job has a different collection
    You can get the pieces for the collections in any battle or by trading.
    For jobs like miner, the pieces usually show up around the mini game you've just played for said job and etc like chef and postman

For ninja and fighting jobs, a piece to the collection just shows up randomly in a battle

Princess Celestina is offline Master Gamer

If you're referring to the level 20 weapons that have two abilities, you can get them from completing the quest line for that particular job. You can also get other level 20 weapons with 2 abilities by completing job-specific collections. If you're referring to the level 20 weapons with 3 abilities, they are given out at random by completing the "Necro quest."
    The list of all quest lines can be found HERE.

Where you stop is where you start again.
    Celestina Corinne

Thanks guys I appreciate the help. Where do I find the "Necro Quest"?
    "Don't stop chasing your dreams until you catch it knock it out and watch as it awakes into a beautiful reality."

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by GhostPanda23 View Post
    Thanks guys I appreciate the help. Where do I find the "Necro Quest"?
    You unlock the necro quest after you complete the second part of the hero's quest line. (that's the one that rewards the boots at the end.) Once you've completed the quest line, a quest is available at the combat bulletin board at the job center. The quest asks you to complete the difficult necromicus battle and rewards a few housing items, combat items (if I'm remember right), and a special level 20 weapon for a random combat job. 8]
    Last edited by Zalesana; 07-06-2013 at 02:01 PM.

Is the Here Quest line and Necro Quest on the PS3? Couldn't find it

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

From what I've heard, the PS3 version is behind. If you don't have sunstone valley yet, then you most likely don't have the hero's quest line. I'm not sure though since I don't have a PS3. 8/

Kiwa8D is offline Explorer

You also get level 20 weapons by completing the quest-line for each job.
    http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee465/aang24379/SasukeSignature-1.jpg