Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

cbabygem is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Launching issues!!

I can log in to my character screen fine, but upon launching the game it goes through the motions but it cycles back to my character profile. That is where it stays. It doesn't let me launch even though it prompts the screen as if it is going to but then it puts me right back on the character screen! It is not my browser security because it is at medium and it doesn't give me a prompt for that. So what is the malfunction and how do I fix it?!
    Thank you!
    Christina

manfellow is offline Explorer

Default Re: Launching issues!!

It's probably a server problem on their end but something you can try that can't hurt is uninstalling free realms then going back - logging in - and letting it reinstall.
    I've had issues in the past and that fixed things, right now with all the craziness going on there may be no solution on your end other than patience.

Thank you, I will try that and if all else fails..I'll hurry up and wait! lol

Well I did that but to no avail! I guess I'll just wait and see if it gets better!

Déjà vu is offline Explorer

You can always try sending in a ticket, even though they may be busy lately. They will have you check some things, maybe provide them with a few documents or such contained within the framework. They should be able to help you

Kayalin is offline Amateur Gamer

It's probably a server problem on their end but something you can try that can't hurt is uninstalling free realms then going back - logging in - and letting it reinstall.

ezelon123 is offline Explorer

i guess its a server problem you can close it down and start again.the websise i mean

VannahB. is offline Amateur Gamer

it may not have been done loading or the server or your internet is down try restarting the internet or restarting your computer :p

Ign for Shop: Zanova, Main Character: Zan Zan, Guy Alt: Rüki
    http://www.youtube.com/user/BlackWin...7?feature=mhee (My Youtube ;3)