Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Backshot is offline Explorer

Icon9 Lag :(!! (IKR)

Hello, I know this is a problem that many people have had and still may do. I have been looking through all of the possible threads according to my problem and I have tried all the possible solutions (ok you got me LAG) for fixing the lag in Free Realms. It is SO ANNOYING I can't stand it Maybe you know someone can PERSONALLY lol...help me? I have defragmented my laptop, cleaned my registry, I have downloaded Registry Booster, Speed Up My PC, and CCleaner and I do use them everyday but nothing is REALLY changing. I mean I don't open anything when I play Free Realms of course except Free Realms Insider heh, and sometimes when I start the game the lag disappears for a bit and then BOOM there it is. So I hope I can get some real help .
    Last edited by Backshot; 10-22-2011 at 05:52 PM.

StephanieStonyray is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Lag :(!! (IKR)

Hi, I've been having the same problem. Yesterday it was really bad, and I had to wait 30 seconds for my messages to pop up. Today it's fine, and I didn't do anything. Here's a forum link that you should look at http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...iterally-5297/

Free Realms Player 2009-2014 ~ FR Youtuber since Oct. 2012
    The FR community was always the best one <3

Thank you Stephanie, I hope that you do eventually find out a way to "eliminate" the lag

GriffinSilentgulf is offline Master Gamer

The same thing that happened to Stephanie happened to me.

Oh ok well I guess in the end we will all find a solution to this !ANNOYING! lag...