Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Keys?

HelenB is offline Newbie Explorer

Icon6 Keys?

I know that lots of keys get you one key, and you put them in the chest or something. Can some one explain how to get them and where to get them? Help!

firestar63 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Keys?

Okay, so you can get them from rare collection robgoblin junkpiles. Collect them all and you will get a key for a chest

There are several chest in FR that have full clothing sets in them. If you you complete a key collection you win the key to open the chest. Easy places to find keys are around the bumble berry patch and the waters edge near the santuary warpstone in rare robgoblin junkpilies. It's easier to find stuff when you use a server that not a lot of people are on. If you find me in game I'll give you the extra keys that I have to give you started IGN: Trinity Auraravine

Hexalobular is offline Explorer

The Key to the City ,one of the keys for the Ayani Treasure Chest has to be gotten from a (Members only I believe) quest chain in Snowhill, start by talking to Frostpetal at the gateway to Snowhill, between the farm and Snowhill city.

And apparently the Kings Key and Jeweled Key, for the same chest can be gotten from quests in Merry Vale and Shrouded Glade, as well as from Junkpiles.

IamPowerOfStars is offline Pro Gamer

Well yeah, they pretty much explained it all =\ but I normally get keys from the robgoblin junkpiles that always respawn at some point or in the mountain areas. I have some keys if you need any.

IGN: Pixeled Bella

Spoiler: show
    TASTE TEH RAINBOWWWWZ xD

GriffinSilentgulf is offline Master Gamer

I have some random keys I got for free. That got me interested in finding keys. Does anyone have extras I can have?