Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

jr13hector is offline Explorer

Default Key doesn't count?

So I have the Colonel's key sitting in my inventory but it doesn't say I have it in the Fancy Key collection. Is this a bug of some kind?

Icy Rose is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Key doesn't count?

Hmm, is the colonel's key part of the Fancy Key collection? Maybe you should make sure, just in case you were looking in the wrong place. =)
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c(")(") IGN:
    Icy Rose

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

I just sent you a message about this, didn't I?
    A collection is only started if you find a part of the collection yourself via exploration and such. Trading does not open it up for you. Any collection pieces you may have for a collection that just opened will be put in right away, though.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

jr13hector is offline Explorer

Yes you did Random, Every key was added except this one. Under the description it says part of the Fancy Key collection but when I look at the collection it doesn't show it as collected.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

That may be a minor glitch of some sort - the game is full of them. Have you tried logging out and back in? That usually fixes the minorities
    I can't imagine what else could be the problem except the description lies. If the problem persists, I would suggest sending in a ticket to have the problem resolved. Since you're new, you can send in a ticket by first logging in.
    When you're logged in:
    1. Go to http://help.freerealms.com/app/answe...ail/a_id/20967
    2. Press the "Ask for help" Button on the bottom of the page linked above.
    3. Fill out the form on the next page with detailed information about your issues or questions.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.